Financing via liberapay.com

a3x
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I am disappaointed by patreons decision, but in no way suprised. Since derpibooru is now diversifying in financial support platforms, I would like to add my two cents and recommend liberapay.

Major advantages are:

• IBAN/SEPA support (for european donors)  
  • Paypal support  
  • no (political) agency  
  • non profit organization

https://liberapay.com

I’d rather fund derpibooru via this platform than any of those now in place.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
From what I’ve heard Paypal may be the source of these problems which would make me wary of alternatives that use it
Background Pony #3F2D
The problem with these alternatives is no one trusts them. Why patreon and paypal will likely still do fine despite their borderline braindead policy decision is because they’re established figures and people trust them. Sites like the one the admins are switching to for payments(I think some Russian site) and sites like the ones listed above is that almost no one knows a thing about these sites, how they operate, what their admin teams are like or even the motives of their higher ups and site runners.

Its all too shady for a lot of people.
Background Pony #FD83
i know this maybe a littler unrelated to the thread why we dont move derpibooru to onion tor and use cryptocurency no one will bother us there
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide