Viewing last 25 versions of post by CMC Scootaloo in topic Filly Funtasia Images: Pony Related or not?

CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
I'm not exactly best friends with the staff and moderation here and not used to praise the Derpibooru staff, but in this case, I have to say how commendable it is that there is such a strict position regarding "Filly Funtasia". I look forward to the purge of non-crossover uploads, too.

In a time and age where EQD is quick with reporting about unrelated things and loudly thinks about covering "Filly Funtasia" (not implying that Sethisto is addicted to views, of course) and where knighty thinks even louder about turning FIMFiction.net into a general fiction site, the course here is really refreshing.
No reason given
Edited by CMC Scootaloo
CMC Scootaloo
Duck - Common sense 'n stuff
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Scootaloo Fanclub Member
I'm not exactly best friends with the staff and moderation here and not used to praise the Derpibooru staff, but in this case, I have to say how commendable it is that there is such a strict position regarding "Filly Funtasia". I look forward to the of non-crossover uploads, too.
In a time and age where EQD is quick with reporting about unrelated things and loudly thinks about covering "Filly Funtasia" (not implying that Sethisto is addicted to views, of course) and where knighty thinks even louder about turning FIMFiction.net into a general fiction site, the course here is really refreshing.
No reason given
Edited by CMC Scootaloo