Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Filly Funtasia Images: Pony Related or not?

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@KentuckyFriedScootaloo":](/meta/filly-funtasia-images-pony-related-or-not/post/4262640#post_4262640
)  
It's not just a question of allowing the images on the site - now that the show is in production we've had questions about whether the characters in the images are tagged correctly, and whether the character tags for FF are going to be changed to "Character Tags" like with MLP character tags, and if the show names will become properly supported show names on the site or will remain just normal green tags, and how spoilers will be handled, etc, etc, etc.

For myself, I have no hope of being able to moderate a discussion of whether the right characters were tagged, or if the tweet from someone who worked on FF is or isn't apropos. This is a site dedicated to the MLP franchise, and the implications of attempting to add support for an entirely different franchise in the same space isare n'ot intuitively obvious. Every option for adding support for FF on the site along side of MLP results in more questions or problems, and right now I believe the easy solution is "Nope".
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@KentuckyFriedScootaloo":/meta/filly-funtasia-images-pony-related-or-not/post/4262640#post_4262640
It's not just a question of allowing the images on the site - now that the show is in production we've had questions about whether the characters in the images are tagged correctly, and whether the character tags for FF are going to be changed to "Character Tags" like with MLP character tags, and if the show names will become properly supported show names on the site or will remain just normal green tags, and how spoilers will be handled, etc, etc, etc.

For myself, I have no hope of being able to moderate a discussion of whether the right characters were tagged, or if the tweet from someone who worked on FF is or isn't apropos. This is a site dedicated to the MLP franchise, and the implications of attempting to add support for an entirely different franchise in the same space isn't intuitively obvious.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves