Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

byte[]
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Background Pony #2A5F
For a browser, this is fairly straightfoward with an open websocket (something philomena can easily support).

The logistics change for mobile devices, though, as delivering messages to them generally requires integration with Firebase (the only provider that can do this, as far as I know).

As convenient as it might make things, I also have an internal resistance to developing features that make this site more addicting to use, and push notifications would probably be one of those things. Additionally, considering how underdeveloped notifications are in general here, it might not be the best idea to add them right now.
Background Pony #2C2F
Can there please be a new tab here called "Custom" where you can add your own tags to quickly add to the image? I love this feature, but most of the tags here (especially the episode ones) aren't really used as much now, so a way to add your own personally used tags would be nice.
Background Pony #8601
Ability to edit PMs just like with forum posts and comments? I've had way too many embarrassing situations where either I somehow type a image code wrong, do an horrible grammatical error or simply the message gets double (And even triple) posted.
Sff
Inspiration Manifestation - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Bit -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Happy Derpy! -

What does it mean?!?
@TexasUberAlles
I'm assuming just like with comments and forum posts, edit history would be public, so shouldn't really be something that encourages shittiness in pm's more than now.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

I dunno if Derpi changed something or if Firefox's latest bullshit-UI-change-for-absolutely-no-reason has changed how the site appears, but the "☐Anonymous" option is way too close to the [Post] button now.
Background Pony #84AC
I suggest the ability to hide a full page of posts you do not want to see with one widget. This makes it so I do not see them again when browsing for different posts.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~