Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #94E0  
You shouldn’t use your work email for anything that isn’t work related, if for no other reasons than ease off access to your mail account outside of work, and that if you’re no longer employed there you’d lose access to the mail account.

If for some reason you did register with a work (or school) account on derpi or otherwise, I’d very strongly suggesting changing the address to some other one like yahoo, gmail, or any of the myriad of other free email providers out there.
Background Pony #2A5F
Have you considered running Web Archive backups on the sources of uploaded images? Wikipedia does this for their citation links and it’s useful.

It would help preserve descriptions, comments and other evidence for questions like “what OC is this?”, “did the artist intend it to be shipping?” or “is this the earliest source or a later repost?”.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@Background Pony #2A5F  
That would run up against DNPs pretty quick; unlike those ridiculous imitation boorus that sprang up last year to cater to nazis and pedos, Derpi actually respects artists’ wishes if they want their art removed entirely from the site.
Background Pony #BC50
Maybe make “Forum Activity” (on the sidebar of homepage) link to /posts instead of /forums?  
It’s always bothered me that “Recent Comments” gives a preview of the comments while “Forum Activity” doesn’t.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
One thing that bothers me is that when you get notified about a new post in a forum and you click on it, it always takes you to the newest post. I propose a feature where it takes you to the first unread post instead of the newest post.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@TexasUberAlles  
I’m guessing they refuse to associate with the other boorus, or the drama? If this post gets silently deleted, then that’s probably why. (Case in point, Derpibooru and I think Furbooru have pink tags, but the others don’t)
Background Pony #2A5F
@TexasUberAlles  
I don’t think DNPs apply here. It’s not about archiving Derpibooru’s image pages. It’s about archiving the source sites images were posted to originally. (DA, Tumblr and such.) And the archived pages would be stored in the Internet Archive, not on Derpibooru.

Or perhaps I misunderstood what you meant?
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@darkritual3  
Previous attempts have been deleted from the respective application stores due to prudish interpretations of what NSFW content is allowed. Of course, developing such applications would be feasible, but would be a waste of time if nobody could use them. I’ll look at PWAs instead.
Background Pony #2A5F
@byte[]  
If the application is open-source, perhaps it could be published on F-Droid?

The Play Store could contain a SFW-only version (which I imagine would still be useful to many people) which would explain that an uncensored version could be installed from F-Droid.

TBH in case of Derpibooru, I’m not sure in what way would a PWA be better than just a web page in the browser. It’s not like Derpibooru would be usable offline.
Background Pony #CD50
@byte[]  
@Background Pony #2A5F  
Or alternatively, why not have both?  
SFW app that only shows you stuff safe for work.  
NSFW app that only shows you stuff not safe for work.  
And the PWA that has both SFW and NSFW, and can connect with the apps above.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide