Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

The Smiling Pony
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Manually Breathing
@Background Pony #94E0
You shouldn't use your work email for anything that isn't work related, if for no other reasons than ease off access to your mail account outside of work, and that if you're no longer employed there you'd lose access to the mail account.

If for some reason you did register with a work (or school) account on derpi or otherwise, I'd very strongly suggesting changing the address to some other one like yahoo, gmail, or any of the myriad of other free email providers out there.
Posted Report
Background Pony #2A5F
Have you considered running Web Archive backups on the sources of uploaded images? Wikipedia does this for their citation links and it's useful.

It would help preserve descriptions, comments and other evidence for questions like "what OC is this?", "did the artist intend it to be shipping?" or "is this the earliest source or a later repost?".
Posted Report
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Background Pony #2A5F
That would run up against DNPs pretty quick; unlike those ridiculous imitation boorus that sprang up last year to cater to nazis and pedos, Derpi actually respects artists' wishes if they want their art removed entirely from the site.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BC50
Maybe make "Forum Activity" (on the sidebar of homepage) link to /posts instead of /forums?
It's always bothered me that "Recent Comments" gives a preview of the comments while "Forum Activity" doesn't.
Posted Report
Blissful690

Glimmy is best pony
One thing that bothers me is that when you get notified about a new post in a forum and you click on it, it always takes you to the newest post. I propose a feature where it takes you to the first unread post instead of the newest post.
Posted Report
Wiimeiser
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
@TexasUberAlles
I'm guessing they refuse to associate with the other boorus, or the drama? If this post gets silently deleted, then that's probably why. (Case in point, Derpibooru and I think Furbooru have pink tags, but the others don't)
Posted Report
Background Pony #2A5F
@TexasUberAlles
I don't think DNPs apply here. It's not about archiving Derpibooru's image pages. It's about archiving the source sites images were posted to originally. (DA, Tumblr and such.) And the archived pages would be stored in the Internet Archive, not on Derpibooru.

Or perhaps I misunderstood what you meant?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~