Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Background Pony #2A5F
When I try to start a new thread, but there is an error posting it, please do not empty the post body field. The post content should be preserved and still present in the relevant field. Same for the title. It's not fun to retype everything.
saby
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fun at parties
Considering the insanity that is manually badging participants of events.

I don't know how the badge system works, but wouldn't it be possible to set an empty dummy badge that doesn't show up on your profile or next to your name, so staff volunteers could flag users for an event badge in secret, and then set the real badge for that flag, so it would show up on everyone at once?

I think this would help prevent massive badge-a-thons after events (poor poor Milg) by enabling pre-deadline badging, and quell unrest in those users who don't know how much work the badging is, and who see other people having that badge already.
byte[]

Philomena Contributor
@saby
It's been done in the past by just compiling a list of users and mass-assigning the badge with a script. I guess that wasn't done this time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~