Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Ruchiyoto
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Philosopher
@Damaged  
That’s understandable.

I just think removing some comments or a comment would be a valid idea. There are even times when I wish to remove my own comments but I cannot, I can only edit my comments and report comments.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Ruchiyoto  
Abuse is removing comments you dislike that do not break any rules, simply because you dislike them. Abuse is solely looking at permitting positive feedback to exist. Abuse is refusing to admit faults and mistakes.

@Ruchiyoto  
These are not even remotely reasonable suggestions. These are well-intentioned suggestions that lead to turbohugbox, DA-style, by giving power to everyone without a filtering process, unlike site staff hiring, hence giving power to toxic people, hence increasing toxicity of the site.  
If a user is harassing you, report them. If you dislike someone but they hadn’t broken any rules (including #0 and #n), grow tougher skin - psychologists can assist. If you’re so fragile that you can’t stand to look at even minorly negative, or even non-positive, comments, don’t look at comments at all - or apply for DNP; Derpi isn’t a set of private galleries where each artist or uploader can control who is allowed to say what, and I hope it will never become such.

@Ruchiyoto  
“Other (please explain)” or even “Takedown Request” report reason, since presumably that’s the exact purpose it exists on comments. Being unable to instantly wipe or tracelessly edit fuckups or hostility promotes reduction in GIFT.
Ruchiyoto
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Philosopher
@Barhandar  
I think you just misunderstood what I meant when I used the term “abuse” in my post.

Just by reading that comment seems to me you’re utterly pissed off about something. I don’t know what. I may be wrong then.

Just forget it.
Ruchiyoto
Artist -

Philosopher
@Barhandar  
I understand what you’re trying to tell me though. I know many people weren’t going to agree with this valid suggestion. It’s the exact same reason why I added Pros & Cons in the first place. I added the Cons there because I already know that it’s pointless to have a comment removal as a feature since report seems more precise and faster, but no one ever said anything about hiding or deleting their mistakes.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Ruchiyoto  
Both features have been suggested multiple times, and the suggestions have been rejected an equal number of times by the sites administration and development teams, primarily for the reasons already specified.

In the earlier days of the site, users did have a bit more self-moderation capabilities, and people kept finding ways to ruin it for everyone. If you feel like a comment is breaking a rule, or if someone is harassing you, report it and the site staff will review it.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Here’s another oddball request regarding deletions. Would it be possible to have the reverse search and/or the deleted image page to display the last known filename for the deleted file? So that if by chance the image was found elsewhere, it can be used to easily rename the file with a copy/paste.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
An “Are You Sure?” prompt when you unsubscribe from a thread in your notifications. I have accidentally pushed it too many times, a failsafe would be welcome.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
I’m not sure if this has always been the case, because it hadn’t crossed my mind until now.  
With “Artist Upload Only”, does that include manual edits (not by the artist) of images already on site? Or is it considered a separate condition? If “Artist Upload Only” includes “No Edits” within it, can that be noted somewhere?
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Brokedownandmadeone  
When Artist Upload Only is set, any image that is uploaded with their artist tag on it will automatically get rejected.

This lends credence to the fact that you shouldn’t be uploading such artist’s stuff, even major edits, without their permission.
Barhandar
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
Feature request: ability to display Derpi images in comments overlayed, with a prompt for the viewer to do the overlaying so it can’t be exploited for shock content.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Word Bug
@Barhandar  
Okay, then care explaining what you do mean? I’ve read your first post several times now, and the best I can make of it is “a setting for users that would auto-apply [spoiler] tags around any image that isn’t linked with >> notation”.
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Damaged  
1: ability to pick 2 images off of Derpibooru and display them together, one layered above the other. I.e. this but without having to manually create the merged image.  
2: having these two images not overlaid until the user clicks something so they can view (and filter) them separately first.
Hopen Way
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Economist -

🔥 le mayo 🔥
When you mouse over a thumbnail, or when an embedded image is blocked by your filter, you can get a preview of the tags that the image has, right?  
I found a few images (>>2215706, >>2215707, >>2215708, >>2215711, >>2215714, >>2215716, >>2215718, >>2215719, >>2215722) whose tag previews do not have the tags arranged alphabetically. Instead, the tags are arranged the way they are in an image page.  
full  
Just something I observed.  
Why is that? Will this become a thing?
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Hopen Way  
They are alphabetical, but they’re organised by tag type first. Rating, artist, OC, species, then general in the imgur pic you posted.

Although, I do agree, it is a bit odd that some are sorted that way, and some aren’t.
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Luna Best Pony~
@Background Pony #F1  
Within a few weeks, just like the OP states. We do have a dead line, but we don’t want to promise on it in case there are some mishaps, so “a few weeks” is the most precise we can give you. If all goes well, though, it may be less than a month away.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide