Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barhandar in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
"[@SerenePony":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4856991#post_4856991
[bq]
)  

>
Read through it myself, now I'm wondering if everyone else read this before complaining about the site. [/bq]

Given the usual complaints (e.g. izzy's "filters won't work if those who post don't tag correctly"), they didn't and are assuming Derpi's tagging works like tagging on all other sites (e.g. izzy's "filters won't work if those who post don't tag correctly").

And tagging on literally all other sites is _*unbelievably_* bad in comparison. Tags stuffed into some tiny corner of the UI, tags only modifiable by uploader, no standardisation whatsoever, search that lumps tags and text together or only works on limited quantity of tags, et cetera.
[bq]

>
I guess the assumption of common sense is out the window. What about a more detailed disclaimer? Would that be a good idea? [/bq]
I think so, yeah. Mention personal responsibility so that anyone complaining can be pointed at filters and rule 4.
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar