Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@Jinx":](/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4802652#post_4802652
)  
Oh. Well I used the "local" topic search as in the one that still exists that lets you search for terms within a topic. I searched for "topic search" and "forum search." I guess I should've just tried "search." I'm sorry to say, I don't remember what it was actually called. (Is "post search" actually correct?) You can't say I didn't try though. I mean, I read the first post in this topic for the rules, and I tried to follow them.  
¯\(°_o)/¯
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"@Jinx":/forums/meta/topics/feature-suggestions-and-discussion?post_id=4802652#post_4802652
Oh. Well I used the "local" topic search as in the one that still exists that lets you search for terms within a topic. I searched for "topic search" and "forum search." I guess I should've just tried "search." I'm sorry to say, I don't remember what it was actually called. (Is "post search" actually correct?) You can't say I didn't try though. I mean, I read the first post in this topic for the rules, and I tried to follow them. ¯\(°_o)/¯
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock