Viewing last 25 versions of post by WingbeatPony in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"[@wumbl3":](/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/3593538#post_3593538
)  
Not to mention that being able to keep track of recent activity server-side is more than sufficient for something like this, and listening for user input in-browser is a completely unnecessary level of detail; even if the activity itself isn't being logged or intercepted (the only ~~good~~ reason to delve this deep) there's no reason why it needs to be tracked on a time resolution this fine.

Never mind that we don't need this feature in the first place. Derpibooru does not rely on realtime awareness like Steam or chatrooms. And personally, I think the activity trackers on profile pages already provide more information on other people than I'll ever need.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
"@wumbl3":/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/3593538#post_3593538
Not to mention that being able to keep track of recent activity server-side is more than sufficient for something like this, and listening for user input in-browser is a completely unnecessary level of detail; even if the activity itself isn't being logged or intercepted (the only good reason to delve this deep) there's no reason why it needs to be tracked on a time resolution this fine.

Never mind that we don't need this feature in the first place. Derpibooru does not rely on realtime awareness like Steam or chatrooms. And personally, I think the activity trackers on profile pages already provide more information on other people than I'll ever need.
No reason given
Edited by WingbeatPony