Viewing last 25 versions of post by Anonshy in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
"[@WingbeatPony":](/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/3583796#post_3583796

)

I know I'm not him to answer but, if I understood what's the issue, you should probably keep receiving normally notifications, because, after all, in your account is saved that you been subscribed to a thread/image despite the username that you had, if I'm not mistaken.

All the comments that **you did** under your previous name will take (if I understood correctly), some bit of time until is updated with your new name. However, in the posts of people that replied to you will keep showing the old username, because that's text and the system is not able to modify that.

I still receive normally notifications of very images that I commented a long time ago.
No reason given
Edited by Anonshy
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
"@WingbeatPony":/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/3583796#post_3583796

I know I'm not him to answer but, if I understood what's the issue, you should probably keep receiving normally notifications, because, after all, in your account is saved that you been subscribed to a thread/image despite the username that you had, if I'm not mistaken.

All the comments that *you did* under your previous name will take (if I understood correctly), some bit of time until is updated with your new name. However, in the posts of people that replied to you will keep showing the old username, because that's text and the system is not able to modify that.

I still receive normally notifications of very images that I commented a long time ago.
No reason given
Edited by Anonshy