Viewing last 25 versions of post by Exedrus in topic Feature suggestions and discussion [READ THE FIRST POST]

Exedrus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Heart Gem -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

"[@byte[]":](/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/2925406#post_2925406
)  
>I don’t suppose you can see the problem here?

This seems reasonable, assuming there isn't some technical limitation preventing this. (Is spoiler handling done client-side?)

I mean, ideally people could label each line so the text could be more concise, but failing that this would at least give them some context before they had to resort to a scroll-over to scan the tags.

Edit: Seems like you might also be able to make it just display the first line/outer-or-clause that matches rather than the shortest? Then people could just order them according to how important each individual check is.
No reason given
Edited by Exedrus
Exedrus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Heart Gem -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

"@byte[]":/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/2925406#post_2925406

This seems reasonable, assuming there isn't some technical limitation preventing this. (Is spoiler handling done client-side?)

I mean, ideally people could label each line so the text could be more concise, but failing that this would at least give them some context before they had to resort to a scroll-over to scan the tags.

Edit: Seems like you might also be able to make it just display the first line that matches rather than the shortest? Then people could just order them according to how important each individual check is.
No reason given
Edited by Exedrus
Exedrus
Heart Gem -
Happy Derpy! -
Responsible Disclosure -
Artist -

"@byte[]":/meta/feature-suggestions-and-discussion/post/2925406#post_2925406

No reason given
Edited by Exedrus