Viewing last 25 versions of post by InLucidReverie in topic Downvoting/hiding feedback

InLucidReverie
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pretty Horse
I mentioned this in the other thread, but I would recommend a hidden downvote setup, where they do not affect score, but total can be filtered for.

Percentage up/down (visible only after so many votes) would also be a better way of doing things, i think. That way downvotes have meaning.

I would make the score include downvotes as a positive total though- keep the rating and the total separate.

The above also opens up an opportunity for a new 'top score' style page; one for images with a score below 150, but a rating between 90 and 40%- it would grant unknown artists significantly more exposure. The turnover for that page would be constant and interesting as new images are added and ones that many have seen vanish into the ether.
No reason given
Edited by InLucidReverie
InLucidReverie
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Pretty Horse
I mentioned this in the other thread, but I would recommend a hidden downvote setup, where they do not affect score, but total can be filtered for.

Percentage up/down (visible only after so many votes) would also be a better way of doing things, i think. That way downvotes have meaning.

The above also opens up an opportunity for a new 'top score' style page; one for images with a score below 150, but a rating between 90 and 40%- it would grant unknown artists significantly more exposure. The turnover for that page would be constant and interesting as new images are added and ones that many have seen vanish into the ether.
No reason given
Edited by InLucidReverie
InLucidReverie
Artist -

Pretty Horse

Percentage up/down (visible only after so many votes) would also be a better way of doing things, i think. That way downvotes.

No reason given
Edited by InLucidReverie