Double censorship (derpibooru+ISP)

Site and Policy » Double censorship (derpibooru+ISP) Search Posts
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
OK - the hidden service is working again and is now much more a “first class citizen” in our infrastructure.

Images are still sent via derpicdn.net, so your Tor browser will access that via a Tor exit node (and so may still get Cloudflare challenges) - this isn’t ideal and is something we’ll change in the coming months as part of a general deprecation of derpicdn.net in favour of serving content and pages from the same domain to enable HTTP/2 pipelining.

Edit: And there’s now a onion service page on the site documenting it.
Background Pony #8FA9
Hm, derpibooru uses RU-domain. Isn’t it dangerous? “RU-Center” have very bad reputation (“torrents.ru” scandal, etc), and in the light of recent blocking…
The problem came from unexpected side. Instead of RU-Center banning derpiboo.ru, it’s individual American SSL certificate issuers who started banning all .ru domains. Will it be a problem? I wouldn’t want old links to be broken.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide