Don't give me that "Rule 3" BS!

Site and Policy » Don't give me that "Rule 3" BS! Search Posts
Background Pony #F620
You deleted my image talking about how ponylife and Teen Titans Go were one and the same because I was following the site guidelines by making sure the proper tags were on it and since you couldn’t keep the “OP isn’t even trying anymore” and “OP is a duck” tags on there since they do not apply to the image, you deleted it from the site as a giant middle finger to me!

And don’t even feed me the BS that you delete all images like that. Since ya know:

These and 5 PAGES MORE exist making their thoughts and opinions known just like mine did! No, the difference is that unlike them, I kept removing the insulting tags while REMAINING within site guidelines and rules and since ya couldn’t punish me for that without getting your butt reported to the other site admins, ya deleted the image to spite me.

But ya know what, I’m an understanding gal, I mean if my image gets wiped off the site because I was stating an opinion others didn’t like, then everyone else’s should too, right?

What’s that? You don’t delete images for that kind of thing? THEN WHY WAS MINE DELETED?!

Sincerely,  
An anon who is seriously questioning the morals of the site staff atm.

PS: Yes, I know the admins know who this is since you can just compare IPs on the backend of the site so don’t act like you don’t know who posted the image or who I am. I’m anon simply to avoid getting harassed by normal users everywhere I go for stating a few facts and opinions no one wanted to hear.
Background Pony #BFE0
You know, if you take stuff this personally you might need psychological help. Also, admitting you kept violating rule 2 isn’t a good idea, though it kinda pales compared in opinion-reduction effect of “EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MEEEEE MY IMAGE WASN’T DELETED BECAUSE IT WAS VIOLATING A RULE AND PROBABLY BELONGING AS TEXT ON FORUMS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELETED TO PERSONALLY SPITE MEEEE”.
deathsia
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Experienced Writer
@Background Pony #BFE0

No, I don’t take it personally and I’m willing to bet this reply will get deleted with a bogus rule reason too. Also why 14 days later reply?

Because I had better things to do than talk to a mod/admin hiding behind a BG anon identity who wants me to “know my place” and stop trying to state things they don’t wanna hear so they mock me via reply and then delete my original reply with a bogus rule reason to make it look like they were justified in their statement.

I’m bumping this now to simply let you know I’ll be re-uploading the image soon with the same description and yes, I’ll be watching it like a hawk removing improper tags as well. Since the image nor description violate site policy, i see no reason why I can’t re-upload it.

PS: inb4 you ban me for a bogus reason in some vain attempt to dissuade me from re-uploading.
Background Pony #8FDF
You know, if you take stuff this personally you might need psychological help. Also, admitting you kept violating rule 2 isn’t a good idea, though it kinda pales compared in opinion-reduction effect of “EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MEEEEE MY IMAGE WASN’T DELETED BECAUSE IT WAS VIOLATING A RULE AND PROBABLY BELONGING AS TEXT ON FORUMS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELETED TO PERSONALLY SPITE MEEEE”.

That was disrespectful what you said. The user didn’t do anything wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Rule #6