derpibooru's badges

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Wallet After Summer Sale -

友情は魔法だ🧚
@SubLt. Skydreams
I will take a look …

Oh! That's your OC? I gave the badge to the artist last year. Sorry, awarding you the badge. It should show up in the next half hour.

I don't handle the other badges very much, but I'll take a look at it to see if it's simple … Yup! Awarded :)
Ciaran
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links

友情は魔法だ🧚
@Machiavellian Mythos
Sorry, I don't know what the requirements for that are. Together, my profiles are over 15k tag changes, but I have never qualified, so I don't know what the requirements are.
Ciaran

友情は魔法だ🧚
@Machiavellian Mythos
There's a good chance that you do qualify for it, but I don't often work badges, and really can only help with the obvious ones with formula, or that I've helped with in the past. So, when someone else from staff is here please do ask them — the folks who normally work this thread will be able to help you :)
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@Shimmering Spectacle
It's a thing Joey is doing— almost entirely by himself, by the way— as a love letter to the fandom in general, and to Derpi users in particular; there really is no need to be worried about any part of it. The annual Collab is a rolling expression of The Magic Of Friendship, we're all Pony fans here and this is about helping each other out as a fun way to reinforce our community.
Background Pony #4FD9
Shouldn't this guy get the translation badge? I've heard he ocasionally translates images from spanish to english and viceversa.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~