derpibooru's badges

Forums » Site and Policy » derpibooru's badges Search Posts
Started by Background Pony #26D7
Posted
13454 replies
Subscribe
And now... a Derpibooru user

Spike hater
Now that you mention how rare they are for users, I'm 50-50 on getting it now. I don't want to be kicked off the site permanently. I just want it to be known that I am a little bit of a troublemaker, both in real life and on this site.

Also sorry for replying a day later. I had errands to run.
Background Pony #A233
@Derpy Whooves
I.. don't know. The list mostly seems to be for artist and supporter stuff but..

if I had to guess, at least one or two of the event badges at least.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
@Background Pony #A233
Well, I know you've been asking about this for years, but … if there's a badge you think you earned and didn't get, let me know which one and I'll look to see if you should have gotten it. But, I don't really have a way to look to see what badges you may have qualified for in the years that have gone bye. So … which holiday event did you participate in that you didn't get the badge for?

Also, we really do ask that in any individual thread you post as yourself or anonymously, so … please try to remember to post as yourself from now on in this thread.
Shadow Star
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

whoops my mistake, keep forgetting the auto-anon thing (for protection from jerks)

is there a Compiled and Orderly from of the list of Badges?

I could check that and see if any come close.
40kponyguy
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Raritybro
I have over 750 uploads here, mostly my own artwork, and I always try to put as many relevant tags on as I can think of.

I still haven't got that badge either.
SperoKea
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

I believe I qualify for the perfect pony plot producer badge, since my newest image was the tenth to get 350 upvotes, can someone check that when they have some time? <3
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Site Administrator
System Administrator
@SperoKea
issued PPPP and Hard Work

@Melisareb
Issued "A really classy artist" for 250 uploads under your own tag. Other badges would need to be checked by the mods that are responsible for the tagging since they may have a better idea for criteria than myself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~