derpibooru's badges

And now... a Derpibooru user

Artistic Quacking
Now that you mention how rare they are for users, I’m 50-50 on getting it now. I don’t want to be kicked off the site permanently. I just want it to be known that I am a little bit of a troublemaker, both in real life and on this site.

Also sorry for replying a day later. I had errands to run.
Background Pony #A233
@Derpy Whooves  
I.. don’t know. The list mostly seems to be for artist and supporter stuff but..

if I had to guess, at least one or two of the event badges at least.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #A233  
Well, I know you’ve been asking about this for years, but … if there’s a badge you think you earned and didn’t get, let me know which one and I’ll look to see if you should have gotten it. But, I don’t really have a way to look to see what badges you may have qualified for in the years that have gone bye. So … which holiday event did you participate in that you didn’t get the badge for?

Also, we really do ask that in any individual thread you post as yourself or anonymously, so … please try to remember to post as yourself from now on in this thread.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

whoops my mistake, keep forgetting the auto-anon thing (for protection from jerks)

is there a Compiled and Orderly from of the list of Badges?

I could check that and see if any come close.
Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
Do I qualify for the “Notoriously Divine Tagger” badge? I have just over 150 uploads, and I think I do a good job of tagging them & including their sources’ descriptions.
40kponyguy
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Raritybro  
I have over 750 uploads here, mostly my own artwork, and I always try to put as many relevant tags on as I can think of.

I still haven’t got that badge either.
SperoKea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

I believe I qualify for the perfect pony plot producer badge, since my newest image was the tenth to get 350 upvotes, can someone check that when they have some time? <3
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@SperoKea  
issued PPPP and Hard Work

@Melisareb  
Issued “A really classy artist” for 250 uploads under your own tag. Other badges would need to be checked by the mods that are responsible for the tagging since they may have a better idea for criteria than myself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide