derpibooru's badges

tehjkyrj
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

&
Could I have the Magic Inkwell badge? I have link’d my Fimfiction account which has over 1.5k word written in it. “Twilight & the Perpetual Treehousyness” Still counts because it was once a story, but everyone started adding it to lists & stuff, & I got scared so I deleted it & posted it as a blogpost instead. It is still there for anybody to read all the same.
Kaifloof
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Child of the Night
Dunno who updated the AF badge but bless you, I can actually see it on my phone now! (where before it just looked like a super blurry block)
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@MagpulPony  
If you’re experience issues while browsing the site you’re welcome to visit our #support channel on Discord or alternatively start a thread detailing your issue in Site & Policy.

If we’d start discussing this in here that’d be derailing the thread’s topic regarding badges specifically.

Your comprehension is highly appreciated.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Officer Hotpants  
Badges are mostly SVG files; they can be scaled up to any resolution while maintaining high quality because they’re stored as a series of computations instead of a series of pixels. Unfortunately the badge included several “filters” to create a blurring effect to simulate old TV images that clients can find expensive to render, so the effects were removed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide