derpibooru's badges

Harrybo
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Dragonpone  
@The Green Meanie  
^Not sure how I feel about this  
full

or if the presence of any badges suits me… But I suppose the badge itself does reflect what I’ve been mostly doing here…  
Even if it’s really just messing around or posting pictures of horses that I like.  
Also, first forum post in over three years, dear goodness
deactivated5e866ccc

I have created a concept thing for a potential badge.  
full  
You may be asking yourself, “wow m8, swat is dis supposed to be for?” Well, I think we should have an entirely meaningless badge for people who have asked for a badge. I came up with this rainbow colored V as a concept for said badge. Why a V, because I tried making one with the :V emoticon, but it came out looking like trash, so I simply removed the colon and just left the V instead. I even made an 18x18 site compatible version just incase. full  
As you can see, this is clearly the thing people have been yearning for on this sight. A badge no one has to work for. A badge that anyone is entitled to by simply asking for one to be handed over to them. People will put down their torches and pitchforks. No one will wonder if they will ever be worthy of getting a badge or not. This thread will soon become an afterthought from another time, and peace will flow across the booru, all because people can now simply get a free badge just by asking.  
|| (Just Kidding) ||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide