derpibooru's badges

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Joey  
So it’s TSP’s fault that I had to add code for handling missing badges in my badge cataloguing script. The original script, written in August, worked until I grabbed a more recent copy of the database dump and it broke. I foolishly assumed everything after 0 exists but noooo he just had to mess things up. j/k

(Cool. I’m amazed I actually got a reply. I assumed no one would bother/know.)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Hey, I got a question again.

Would I still be able to get the Really Hyper Artist badge?

The mods said that colorists/inkers with a verified artist tag would have the ‘-edit’ criteria waved . And since the last time I asked, one of the mods said that images mad eon Kisekae wouldn’t be eligible for the badge, I checked my art without the Kisekae tag and I still have over 500 images.

Hope I am not being a bother about this. ^^;
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
[our prompt is Draw a character/characters reaching their dreams.
Images unrelated to the prompt but related to the anniversary also qualify for the badge as long as they are posted before 15:00 PM Thursday, October 17th.](/art/9th-anniversary-art-event/post/4552201#post_4552201)
Yours was posted on the 20th, so I’m guessing you weren’t missed, per se. :/
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements.

I doubt it. My understanding of that is that you tag before you upload. You constantly tag post-upload. I’m surprised that they gave you the Cool Crow badge, given how tagging post-upload can be seen as artificially inflating one’s metadata edit count.
Background Pony #705C
Definitely agreeing with Evan here.

@evan555alpha  
Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements.
I doubt it. My understanding of that is that you tag before you upload. You constantly tag post-upload. I’m surprised that they gave you the Cool Crow badge, given how tagging post-upload can be seen as artificially inflating one’s metadata edit count.

Often you don’t grab the entire description or link back to the artist’s page either.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@wumbl3  
That’s on the BP, not on me.

@Parasprite  
Things can be missed regardless of how they’re laid out; I’ve forgotten some tags on images that were obvious, or had to correct myself because I missed a typo. For example, forgetting belly on >>2146812, a pregnancy pic.

I’m not saying that one’s tagging should be ultra-perfect upon uploading, but there’s a difference between tagging what you see before uploading and making sure that you’ve tagged at least somewhat properly, versus three-tagging an image so that you can upload it first and then dealing with the tags later.  
The fancy editor is the same regardless, the only difference is seeing the tags you already have on the image after you’ve uploaded.

But really, this is more LB’s realm. It’s their tag to give out, after all.
deactivateda0841fe

@wumbl3
versus three-tagging an image so that you can upload it first and then dealing with the tags later.

That feels more like ADHD to me. You get this rush of wanting to do something whether it be upload or write something or whatever, you get it down as fast as you can because your brain is telling you it’s a really good idea. So you do the thing and then realize you screwed it up and quickly try to correct stuff. It’s why people with ADHD tend to scratch out a lot of stuff when they write on paper. Same concept.

Edit: Or edit forum posts 👀
myszolowy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Myszeńka :> (oc:mysza)
I’m sorry, I probably deserve an Internet Explorer award but I didn’t get the badge for 2019 collab and my OC (oc:mysza) appeared in it. x3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide