derpibooru's badges

Blossomforth
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flexible - Bendy Pony

The Flexible One
@wumbl3  
I’ll give you this - you’ve been doing a lot better recently than you have been in the past, and the complaints I’ve been getting about you have significantly decreased. So that’s all good stuff.

But still, you do have a long history on this site that can’t just be ignored just like that. Give it time, keep doing what you’ve been doing, and I’m sure you’ll get t a point where we can work something out.
wumbl3
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

u sippin' stupid juice
@Blossomforth  
I don’t see myself going back to my old ways so I guess it’s just a matter of patience at this point, Thanks for giving me at least a slither of hope.
A Gruntman
Fluttershy - For Patreon supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron

OverzealousFluttershyFan
Well I did it. I started donating to Derpibooru just so I’d stop feeling badgeless after all these years. Freakin’ yay.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Mercurial64  
that’s actually only something we do to fellow mods. regular users have things that are pertinent only to them that other mods might need to know, like dnp agreements or things like that. the vast majority of users’ mod notes are empty.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Joey  
Oh wait, they changed names like fifty times and the logs aren’t quite that smart… Looks like it may’ve been Equality and Thread Starter, but I’m not certain
xbi
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I would ask for “really hyper artist” for 500 arts:  
artist:xbi, -reaction image, -image macro, -vibrating, -screencap, -exploitable meme, -edit

And not sure if i meet the criteria, but maybe I can ask for “notoriously divine tagger”: I put all tags I can remember into uploaded image, and offten manage to avoid any additional tags from other users
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide