Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ereiam in topic derpibooru's badges

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
"[@TwilyIsBestPone":](/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=4960553#post_4960553
)  
Just FYI, you have "[exactly four images with 99 upvotes":](https://derpibooru.org/search?q=uploader%3ATwilyIsBestPone%2C+-reaction+image%2C+-image+macro%2C+-vibrating%2C+-screencap%2C+-exploitable+meme%2C+upvotes%3A99%2C+%28safe+OR+suggestive%29%2C+%28artist%3A*+OR+artist+needed%29&sf=created_at&sd=desc), so I'd dare hope you might be earning your badge pretty soon. :)

Edit: Only one awayleft now. AlmYosu're literally [a single upvote away](https://derpibooru.org/image!s/1993728) from that badge.
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
"@TwilyIsBestPone":/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=4960553#post_4960553
Just FYI, you have "exactly four images with 99 upvotes":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=uploader%3ATwilyIsBestPone%2C+-reaction+image%2C+-image+macro%2C+-vibrating%2C+-screencap%2C+-exploitable+meme%2C+upvotes%3A99%2C+%28safe+OR+suggestive%29%2C+%28artist%3A*+OR+artist+needed%29&sf=created_at&sd=desc, so I'd dare hope you might be earning your badge pretty soon. :)

Edit: One away now. Almost there!
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam