Viewing last 25 versions of post by TakaNeko13 in topic derpibooru's badges

TakaNeko13
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

TakaNeko13
Hello. This is my first time posting here. I thought that the badge system was automated in some way - but I'd be more than happy to stake my claim on a couple of badges I feel I have earned recently. The criteria are not too clear, so I hope I am interpreting things correctly. The badges I would like to be reviewed for are:

*Perfect Pony Plot Provider** - as of a few days ago I now have 11 pieces of my own artwork (explicit) that have a score of 350+ (I'm not entire sure if this is the same as "upvotes")

*Hard Work** - I definitely have 10+ images that fall under the "explicit" category and were drawn by me as the artist

*Edit Made to Help Moderators thanks to suggestion from Napsack*
"
[
TakaNeko13":](/profiles/TakaNeko13) -> "[Perfect Plot Provider / Hard Work":](/search?q=artist:%3Atakaneko13, "%2C+%22uploader:%3Atakaneko13", %22%2C+-reaction +image, %2C+-image +macro, %2C+-vibrating, %2C+-screencap, %2C+-exploitable +meme, %2C+-edit, %2C+upvotes.gte:%3A350, (%2C+%28questionable || +%7C%7C+explicit%29&sf=created_at&sd=desc)

There is also the Community Collab Badge for 2019 and the badge for drawing another person's OC for the Collab, but I think these are still a work in progress since they are not on the Badge Descriptions, Criteria, and Stuff page.

I'm not sure if this is what I'm supposed to do, but I figured I would give it a shot. Good luck to everyone working toward their own Badge goals. ^_^ Thank you for your time.
No reason given
Edited by TakaNeko13
TakaNeko13
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

TakaNeko13
Hello. This is my first time posting here. I thought that the badge system was automated in some way - but I'd be more than happy to stake my claim on a couple of badges I feel I have earned recently. The criteria are not too clear, so I hope I am interpreting things correctly. The badges I would like to be reviewed for are:

*Perfect Pony Plot Provider* - as of a few days ago I now have 11 pieces of my own artwork (explicit) that have a score of 350+ (I'm not entire sure if this is the same as "upvotes")

*Hard Work* - I definitely have 10+ images that fall under the "explicit" category and were drawn by me as the artist

*Edit Made to Help Moderators thanks to suggestion from Napsack*
"
TakaNeko13":/profiles/TakaNeko13 -> "Perfect Plot Provider / Hard Work":artist:takaneko13, "uploader:takaneko13", -reaction image, -image macro, -vibrating, -screencap, -exploitable meme, -edit, upvotes.gte:350, (questionable || explicit)

T
here is also the Community Collab Badge for 2019 and the badge for drawing another person's OC for the Collab, but I think these are still a work in progress since they are not on the Badge Descriptions, Criteria, and Stuff page.

I'm not sure if this is what I'm supposed to do, but I figured I would give it a shot. Good luck to everyone working toward their own Badge goals. ^_^ Thank you for your time.
No reason given
Edited by TakaNeko13
TakaNeko13
Artist -

TakaNeko13

*Perfect Pony Plot Provider* - as of a few days ago I now have 11 pieces of my own artwork (explicit) that have a score of 350+ (I'm not entire sure if this is the same as "upvotes")

*Hard Work* - I definitely have 10+ images that fall under the "explicit" category and were drawn by me as the artist

There is also the Community Collab Badge for 2019 and the badge for drawing another person's OC for the Collab, but I think these are still a work in progress since they are not on the Badge Descriptions, Criteria, and Stuff page.

No reason given
Edited by TakaNeko13