Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic Derpibooru is blocked from Google and Bing. How do we fight back?

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@T.S. Lightner":](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-is-blocked-from-google-and-bing-how-do-we-fight-back?post_id=4799901#post_4799901
)  
That's the thing, we're basically word of mouth here now, albeit with _*some_* saving graces. For one, you can at least find out what and where DerpiBooru is fairly quickly if you search for it by name, as it will come with the Twitter, Patreon etc. Also if you search "my little pony image booru" the first result is DerpiBooru's Patreon. So people who are _*sort of_* in the know but not to the level of knowing what our url is will be able to find us. And I'm happy they didn't just shadow ban us from the internet like they did with Thunderf00t and other people they don't like. Like you said though, there is still the issue of direct searching not being possible. Or at least I thought so, but now I'm not so sure as to exactly what is possible and what isn't. But a lot is definitely not possible this way.

Also, yay, Twilight is best pony yes? :>
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis
"@T.S. Lightner":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-is-blocked-from-google-and-bing-how-do-we-fight-back?post_id=4799901#post_4799901
That's the thing, we're basically word of mouth here now, albeit with _some_ saving graces. For one, you can at least find out what and where DerpiBooru is fairly quickly if you search for it by name, as it will come with the Twitter, Patreon etc. Also if you search "my little pony image booru" the first result is DerpiBooru's Patreon. So people who are _sort of_ in the know but not to the level of knowing what our url is will be able to find us. And I'm happy they didn't just shadow ban us from the internet like they did with Thunderf00t and other people they don't like. Like you said though, there is still the issue of direct searching not being possible. Or at least I thought so, but now I'm not so sure as to exactly what is possible and what isn't. But a lot is definitely not possible this way.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis
"@T.S. Lightner":/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-is-blocked-from-google-and-bing-how-do-we-fight-back?post_id=4799901#post_4799901
That's the thing, we're basically word of mouth here now, albeit with _some_ saving graces. For one, you can at least find out what and where DerpiBooru is fairly quickly if you search for it by name, as it will come with the Twitter, Patreon etc. Also if you search "my little pony image booru" the first result is DerpiBooru's Patreon. So people who are _sort of_ in the know but not to the level of knowing what our url is will be able to find us. And I'm happy they didn't just shadow ban us from the internet like they did with Thunderf00t and other people they don't like. Like you said though, there is still the issue of direct searching not being possible. Or at least I thought so, but now I'm not so sure.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock