Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic Derpibooru Community Collab 2023 - Badge Award Thread!

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
[@Zaknel](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5359986#post_5359986)
> [@☬ αα†αα¨αŽΎααα°α’αŽ¬αŽ³α•αŽΏαŽ¬α’αŽ±αŽ―α ☬](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5359984#post_5359984)
> Can I see it? That honestly sounds cute.

~~Sorry Zak I don't have a picture of that D:~~

This will have to do [βž”](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5360021#post_5360021)

![](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AX4vS8EzYqU/XVFFX3zAVlI/AAAAAAADO4k/8DHcycNI_ugz6TKTP3hNqQBIjSRPX2bMACLcBGAs/s1600/deviantart-qtpony-809275589.jpg)

Should be close enough? ^^

||Crap didn't see that *famous* Lyra plush in there until too late 😟🀦||
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
[@Zaknel](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5359986#post_5359986)
> [@☬ αα†αα¨αŽΎααα°α’αŽ¬αŽ³α•αŽΏαŽ¬α’αŽ±αŽ―α ☬](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5359984#post_5359984)

This will have to do [βž”](/forums/meta/topics/derpibooru-community-collab-2023-badge-award-thread?post_id=5360021#post_5360021)

![](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AX4vS8EzYqU/XVFFX3zAVlI/AAAAAAADO4k/8DHcycNI_ugz6TKTP3hNqQBIjSRPX2bMACLcBGAs/s1600/deviantart-qtpony-809275589.jpg)

Goodbye guys ;)

This will have to do βž”

Goodbye guys ;)

This will have to do