Derpibooru Community Collab 2022 - Badge Award Thread!

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@kevan94
I’ll try to help here, but it might be easier to help you if you came to the Support queue on our Discord server. The link is on the Contact page which is on the footer of the site.
This thread is for people who entered the 2022 Community Collaboration.
However, it does not appear that you entered your OC in the collaboration. You did not add the collaboration tags to your until 9 days ago, but the collaboration was published 2 months ago.
If you had tagged your OC for the collaboration when the collab was still in progress, someone might have been able to help you by making your OC’s drawing comply with the rules of the collab. For example, it should have a transparent background and should be just the OC - without additional information about their cutie mark.
But, as it is, the collab is already over and it’s too late to submit a new OC to it.
As I said, it might help if you came to the Support forum so you could talk with someone on staff in real time, but I hope that this will at least bring you up to speed with why you aren’t getting a badge this time.
As I mentioned before, there’s still time to participate in the Canterlot Wedding event.
I got ban for doing that
Your ban was because you keep posting off topic comments in this thread, like your post about ‘anon is right’ - whatever that was about it isn’t about the collaboration. This thread is only for people who were in the collaboration who want to claim their badge(s) and most of your posts here have been Rule #6 off-topic or derails.
If you want to talk about ‘anons being right’ or other things like that, then use the Site & Policy forum or the Support channel on our Discord server.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide