Deprecating minimum and maximum score

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…So is this why I’ve only been able to access the site on my phone for more than 12 hours? On my laptop I’m still getting the “down for updates” message.
JuneII

Happy Pony
They take a little more effort to put it in, and it reduces places to check for why images aren’t showing up to one (a common problem is “I’m on the Everything filter, but I still don’t see this image!”).

Right, so that’s why I sometimes had less pics than tag number with “Everything” showed me! I thought it was some bug with removed duplicates which still technically existed somewhere.  
Great thanks about that change!

Wait, did you reset the counter? I sure remember setting it >0 (5 or 10, not sure), but it’s showing 0 now.  
Also I have like 10 included (my:hidden) || my:hidden-s in the complex filter, is that something automatically generated? I have 1500 tags hidden, it seems. 111 tags on other filter has 4 my:hidden-s.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JuneII  
Our counters are notoriously inaccurate. The only one I’m aware of that doesn’t regularly drift is your notifications counter, and that is only because I have put in special constraints in the database to enforce this.
Background Pony #B50A
Is there any interest in keeping the score constraint page, and turning it into either a “how-to” that lets a user plug in a complicated query with a bunch of booleans or similar and then shows how to apply the score to the entire query, or just passing the current query into it, putting the scores where they need to go in the query, and then going back to the search? There are probably at least a few users who don’t fully understand how to integrate this into a complex search with bool settings etc. and this would make a good transition.
nirvash
Der - Derpi Supporter
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

The cutest griffon!
  • If you have a maximum score of 500, you would add this to your complex filter: score.gt:500
  • If you have a minimum score of 25, you would add this to your complex filter: score.lt:25
These options will be removed in approximately a week from now. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

This seems explained backwards to me.  
If you have a maximum score of 500, you are only searching for images up to 500, so you should use score.lte:500  
If you have a minimum score of 25, you are only searching for images greater then 25, so you would use score.gte:25
nirvash
Der - Derpi Supporter
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

The cutest griffon!
Never mentioned watch lists, but I see my misunderstand standing. So rarely use filters wasn’t clicking the that field was triggering the filter action to spoiler/hide.
JuneII

Happy Pony
So, while we are talking about search stuff, let me ask: is there any way to have OR operator in search bar? AND and NOT are common and obvious.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@JuneII  
If you click the question mark next to the search box, you’ll see what the search engine is capable of.

In addition to everything there, there are some additional features the search parser supports that are not mentioned on the syntax page.

Extra Terms  
my:upvotes, my:downvotes, my:faves - should be self-explanatory  
my:hidden - searches for images you have explicitly clicked “Hide” on; you will need to disable image hiding to see these images

Relative Dates  
created_at.gt:1 year ago - Images posted later than one year ago  
created_at.lte:2 months ago - Images posted two months ago or earlier  
created_at:3 weeks ago - Images posted three weeks ago (precision 1 week)  
created_at.lt:4 days ago - Images posted earlier than four days ago  
created_at.gte:5 hours ago - Images posted five hours ago or later  
created_at:6 minutes ago - Images posted six minutes ago (precision 1 minute)  
created_at.lte:7 seconds ago - Images posted seven seconds ago or earlier
DarthBarf
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

I have a small usability proposal. Would be nice to add human-readable aliases. I.e.:

score.gt - scoremin  
score.lt - scoremax

Seriously, would be way less confusing.
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@DarthBarf  
The problem is really more annoying than that, it’s that filters are backwards (they remove things from a search, instead of adding them). “Score greater than/score less than” abbreviated as “lt/gt” is not something often confused once grasped.
anon_1515
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

ポニーが大好き
On a similar note to this, although we can sort images via Wilson score, I haven’t been able to find any way to filter image searches with it. Is this possible or planned at all?
Nuke
Fake Plastic Jr. Deputy Moderator Badge - Always a popular item on "Bring Your Son To Work" Day
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Spoiled Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Artist -

Toppest Bat
Deletion reason: Rle #6/0 - the Political thread is where you can talk about this, if you would like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide