Deleting images

Site and Policy » Deleting images Search Posts
JustGoAway
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
Can’t we, I dunno, report them and hope the mod will be nice enough to do so?

What I am interested in, however, is a way to see that an image was deleted and see the reason for it without being forced to type in the exact number of the deleted image.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m pretty sure you can contact the mods for that, and if your own Photoshopped thing, they may do it. If it’s someone’s art that you just uploaded though then tough luck. You do not own it anymore than anypony else.

The way Derpi works is not that images belong to the uploader, but belong to the artist. If there are images tagged artist:tetrisman64 and you want them gone, there’s a DNP list already for that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide