Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Background Pony #B384
You’re just trying to grasp at reasons

That’s the point.

People use actual reason against you.

And you use just your subjective views against them.

Can’t you see, what’s the problem here?

I think any reasonable person can.

Having some subjective view/opinion (no matter how much you believe in it) doesn’t make it an objective reason everyone will automatically agree with.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #BA40  
In current Christian Theology, hell is not a literal place but a metaphor for being separated from God after Judgement Day.  
Demons are, in theology, are taught to be fallen angels and a metaphor for the constant battle within our minds between what is right & wrong.

@Background Pony #B384  
I’m sorry, but those reasons are grasping at straws to justify you defense of nazi content.  
if you you trying to defend another content on this site that is not idolising an intolerant idoloegy, your argument would hold more water.

Even a good argument is useless when it’s built on nonexistant foundation
Background Pony #8110
@Inucroft  
Yeah I’m defending the continued platform for that content on this website, and? Can you show me how this will result in an outcome I would wish to avoid? Can you appeal to things other than your disgust for this ideology? No you can’t, which means you can’t convince me nor anybody else who shares my position to side with you. Your strategy is utterly ineffective against us, that’s what I’m getting at.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@Inucroft  
Ah, so you’re one of those Good-Meaning Christian™ types, then. Also:  
Even a good argument is useless when it’s built on nonexistant foundation

That would explain your arguments have been so weak…
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@evan555alpha  
No.  
I’m stated what the current academic theology thinks about the subject.  
You can be a theologian while being an atheist

Lets see:  
My argument’s foundations: Nazi’s are evil  
Your argument: Nazi’s are allowed
Background Pony #B384
My argument’s foundations: Nazi’s are evil
Your argument: Nazi’s are allowed

Stop twisting it to your convenience, please.

People’s argument is: ALL arts are allowed (if they weren’t created just to attack real people or promote hate speech, etc.)

Well, OF COURSE, it would ALSO include nazi arts (not every single one of them, mind you).  
Because “ALL arts” covers ALL arts by default.

The proper comparison of two arguments would be something like the following ones:

Murderers are evil.  
Murder arts are allowed.

Rapists are evil.  
Rape arts are allowed.

Devils are evil.  
Devil arts are allowed.
Infinite Winter
Artist -

Go to Ponybooru
@Inucroft

Aaaand here is where you are wrong. Your argument is: Nazi featuring content should be banned if it is not very clearly a satire or not shows them in a very negative light.

Our argument: Nazi featuring content should be allowed unless it advocates for IRL violence. And Nazi content that shows them in neutral light is not promoting violence.
Infinite Winter
Artist -

Go to Ponybooru
@Inucroft

If this is true, then why it was debunked that video games are promoting violence? Most of them are not showing violence as something bad, many even vise versa.

You are accusing everyone of using fallacies, but in the end you are using one yourself as your main argument.

full
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@Inucroft  
Can you at least spell the plural of nazi correctly? I don’t know how nazis can own “are”.  
Besides that, your arguments are also a joke. Queen Chrysalis is also evil in the show - this is literally how she has been depicted this entire time. Should the unreformed villains in MLP also be banned? They are, after all, evil.
Background Pony #B384
Nazi content, unless clearly anti-Nazi promotes hate speech.

This is as flawed as the following statements:

• “Incest arts/fiction, unless clearly anti-Incest, promotes Incestuous Relationships in real world.”

• “Scat arts/fiction, unless clearly anti-Scat, promotes Scat Fetish in real world.”

• “Rape arts/fiction, unless clearly anti-Rape, promotes Raping People in real world.”

And so on and so forth…
Background Pony #B384
@aperture_tech

@Infinite Winter

Another problem of many anti-nazi (or any other anti-“something”) activists is that they don’t understand a simple truth:

Using violence to stop violence, sometimes can be just as morally corrupt as those you’re trying to stop.

But in the “Derpibooru Drama”‘s case it’s not even about preventing some violence with violence.

The anti-nazi people are ready to use violence against non-violent people who simply want to draw what they want, and let others like arts they wish to like.

And in this situation, the anti-nazi guys are figthing a wrong fight here. It’s utterly useless for their real goal (stop the Nazi idelogy infecting people in real world). They need to justify their movement and they want to have such “small victories”, no matter how insignificant in the long run. And on their way they don’t care about other people’s feelings or opinions.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #B384  
So under that logic, the USSR, UK, Frnace and USA should not have gone to war with nazi germany.  
That USA should not have taken arms when the British invaded the 13 Colonies.

History shows you’re in the wrong

@aperture_tech  
One is based on a irl ideology that still has proponents, the other is a fictional creature that tries to eat love.

These false equivalence arguments are daft.
Aeternis Tenebris
Duck - Dhnpx

@Inucroft  
Chrysalis may not have been the best pick, but real life also has/had plenty of tyrants that enslave countries/kingdoms/ect… like Sombra. Guess we gotta ban all the pics of him now, since they’re clearly endorsing such people.
Background Pony #B384
Making what people see to symbolize them a martyr is a bad idea; we’re working right now on better rules that target images that actually seem designed to promote racism.

Do realize, when the actual Nazis came to power, they didn’t get people on board with their ideas by shoving swastikas in their faces, they did it with things like children’s books that showed Jewish people as being untrustworthy and ugly.

This! So much this!
Background Pony #9E60
@Dsiak  
They’re not sissy westerners if that’s what ya mean, lol. It’s the Fuerzas Bolivarianas de Liberación, they used to do Delta Force style raids on Righty compounds like the FLOOP (yes, rly. Not such a good acronym) under Chavez as ‘guest officers’ (think American ‘combat advisors’ in Saudi/Afghanistan)  
Lot of those old tribal indigenous groups have an ‘everyone trains and fights equally’ mentalities
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thank you all for your feedback