Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Background Pony #B384
@Inucroft

The point is to oppose this mass deletion TO PREVENT other arts deletion later! It never was just about Nazi. And you fail to realize it.

And before you say that “nobody was going to remove anything but Nazi content”,  
are you even following what your idols like Dilarus and/or his supporters keep promising?

They already got a plan to go after rape and foalcon, so it’s ALREADY not just about Nazi content.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
And here we see, the free-speech radical confused by reality that unlimited free speech causes just as many problems as too much censorship.

@Background Pony #B384  
And you are doing that… by defending Nazi content. So all you’ve done is shot your entire movement in the foot.  
I don’t care what other’s claim. This issue is Nazi content.

So you’re defending Nazi content. That is the reality.  
Eveything else is an excuse to validate your stance of defending Nazi content.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Officer Hotpants  
If that is what you take from this. You’re wrong but eh.

The entire debate and moderation debate by the admins is jsut about the Nazi content.  
All the other issues have been used by the anti-censorship crew to try to dfend their stance. Whenever somebody has commented about other contiencious content from the Anti-Nazi side, it has always been in REPLY.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
If something isn’t an ideology that is based on racial superiority & death or Hate Speech, then I will object to it’s removal.
within reason. Some I may simply be indifferent to.

This entire thing is a result of the anti-censorship crowd shitting themselves over Nazi content being banned and panicking. And as the quote from my earlier comment highlights my stance.
Officer Hotpants
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Literally3HitlersInACoat
@Inucroft  
Yeah, I saw it the first time you said it and it’s no less misguided now. Every chink in your armor makes it weaker. This laser-guided focus you have on the exact content being censored is keeping you from seeing the precedent being set with it. But you’ll learn. If not the easy way then the hard way.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Officer Hotpants  
That’s not how reality works.

End of the day, currently you are defending Nazi content.  
A dead Nazi is a good Nazi. And that applies to art of Nazi content that is not being used appropriately.

If you can;t understand why people are objecting to NAZI content…….
Background Pony #8110
@Inucroft  
Well yeah, what’s wrong with the presence of Nazi content aside from you not liking it personally, what is really at stake here. The answer is you have no clue, you can’t prove anything bad will happen, so all you have is this arbitrary feeling inside your body. That’s not exactly a good sales pitch to those who don’t share your preferences in this regard.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Officer Hotpants  
The fact he keeps calling it Nazi Content seems vague to me.

Most would think it’s things that specifically push Nazi talking points but the rule seems to be that anything with a swastika or german military symbols seems to count.
Infinite Winter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Go to Ponybooru
@Datte-Before-Dawn

The KEK is real.

@Inucroft

And that applies to art of Nazi content that is not being used appropriately

Really though, you never said what kind of content featuring Nazis is appropriate for you. What you classify as satire and what not. By what you said, I have a feeling that to you Nazi featuring image need to have a 500 word essay about why Nazis bad written below it and signed by the author of the image.
Background Pony #B384
@Inucroft

On the contrary…

We can understand why anti-nazi activists object Nazi content, actually.

The more you hate something, the more you object the existence of that “something”, in general.  
That’s easy to understand.

But we, anti-censorship people, just happen to have our own opinion on the situation.  
We happen not to be so blinded by our own hate (and we do all hate real nazi and their ideology!) to the point of not realizing we’d be limiting the freedoms of the artists to explore and express themselves!

You may consider our opinions to be wrong. That’s your right.  
But it all comes down to opinions and subjective views.

I do see where your logic comes from: “if the results of your actions, no matter how well intentioned they are, will cause something bad to happen, then you all are allowing and techncially supporting that bad thing”.

Is that a correct take on it?

But, newsflash!  
Not every person in the world shares such a specific kind of logic!

I think that the best we can ALL do here, is to agree to disagree on the subject and move on.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@NamelessNP  
Free Speech radicals, also known as Free Speech Absolutist.

A stance that is generally ONLY found in US centric attitudes that any censorship is wrong. Even if the censorship is of NAZI content or highly racial materials.

First Amendment absolutism fails more fundamentally, on its own terms. A witness who lies under oath surely has no constitutional immunity from prosecution, and yet her perjury is pure speech.

@Infinite Winter  
Satire such as Allo Allo, showing their incompetence or Dad’s Army where they are very clearly the bad guys.  
Nazi content should only be used in satire where is VERY clear it is demonising Nazism, otherwise only for educational uses or game content where it is nessisary.
Background Pony #B384
@NamelessNP

The main conflict in this whole situation around Aryanne arts is that anti-nazi guys are chasing ghosts , and anti-censorship people can see the difference between the fiction and real Nazi.

In the end, even if all Aryanne arts would be banned here, the irony is that the anti-nazi guys wouldn’t affect the Nazi ideology impact or spread in the REAL world in the slightest.

All they would achieve is wasting a lot of their time, that they could spend on fighting the REAL neo-Nazi problem!

I guess it’s too scary for them to go out and try and fight actual neo-nazis. So they try to assert themeselves by attacking this site for very flawed reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thank you all for your feedback