Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Actual Horse
@Archonix  
Yeah, this is very prevalent mentality. You even hear around that “”“macro aggression””” (punch in the face) is a valid response to “””””“micro aggression”””””” (mean words such as the Z word). It’s already main stream woke that words are indeed literally violence
Those statements aren’t offensive or harmful, right?
Wrong. In reality, these are all forms of sexist microaggressions—and they’re a very real form of violence.
When I call them crazy I’m not being hyperbolic.

Edit: Don’t get me wrong, a good punch to the face between friends is healthy. But not gonna lie when a stranger does it because he got angry by words that’s enough to stand one’s ground. I don’t wanna fall down on the ground while a crazy lunatic is giving punches away for free.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Dsiak  
Imagine going to a support group for domestic violence survivors or war veterans and telling them that “microaggressions” are the same thing as real violence.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
@Background Pony #715E  
@Background Pony #715E  
@Background Pony #715E  
I can see a line of criticism in it could be argued that he is just making excuses for the guy, but violence? That is full “violence” pyramid logic right there. Not something I want to validate.

@Background Pony #BA40  
I’d absolutely love more understanding and a little less hostility, but that’s a two way street.

Indeed. In PM conversations I’ve had actually have been pretty okay but in the forums you have this pack mentality on both sides. The other side also has a pretty broad definition of when someone crosses the point to being unforgivably immoral and not worth debating.

I’ve accepted the fact that going back to pre-june rules is impossible despite strongly advocating that those rules were fine and simply a matter of inconsistent enforcement.

Me too, though to be honest my position has always been a bit more pregmatic plz don’t delete everything!. I think the site could’ve had a conversation about removing some stuff, like I say here: @doloresbridge  
Now though, it’s seems like were in a painful dance of trying to define a compromise ruleset, one that has me increasingly worried; its not as much the rules so much as the enforcement of them. The administration could easily choose a slow burn approach and try to push out “undesirables” with the vaguer wording.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Peace to all
That’s using a pony as an example, not turning her into a political stance, unlike the “art should offend UNLESS IT OFFENDS ME THEN IT IS BANNED” people.

I think arguably Rainbow Dash being used in a pride parade is just as political as ponies with pride flags, if not more so. The difference is the tone around it. You have one type of thought that has infected all that stuff and is increasingly trying to purify anything it perceives as bad and is trying to seize control of different spaces.

@Officer Hotpants  
Ponies and politics mixed a fair bit in certain ways but usually it would be ignored for tackiness when direct with the exception of some LGBT stuff from what I remember (I don’t remember any of the classic liberalism fics ever catching on anyway).
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
I am utterly shooketh by these biased results in the last poll and being banned for posts pointing out that mods said there would be little leniency for calling staff bastards much longer. I have a cousin who is a cop. They’re one of the nicest people I know. They do not have a racist bone in their body and put their life on the line almost every day to protect the public. I already stated upon seeing the second last rule iteration that I had no problem with ACAB images being permitted because I should just be using filters if I don’t want to see it!

But when people make posts of a pony with ACAB written on the image I don’t think their primary purpose is humor. It is just an unironic and inflammatory message being spread around this site. If that is okay, as I think it should be, then why the fuck are mods banning blatant edgy humor? The idea that someone is going to be turned into a nazi because of an edgy my little pony image is insane. I think it is much, much more likely that the unironic posts labeling all cops as bastards are going to wind up contributing to the next person who winds up being killed or injured for refusing to comply with police “because they’re scared too” or even the next Micah Xavier Johnson mass murderer. It’s a two-way street. You cannot allow genuine spite directed at the people who uphold peace in the first world while claiming you must ban edgy humor for people’s safety.

I had become pretty accepting of the idea of somewhat more censorship, but now the behavior of the staff has made me completely 180. I do not think the staff are trying to be reasonable (Especially after their sudden announcement of no longer grandfathering images). I no longer agree any image that has been a part of any poll should be against the rules. It is all just jokes and edge. There is no way it should be banned. Especially the “”“nazi””” imagery when people are unironically preaching hate towards cops and edge lords, as well as legitimately attempting to get this site taken down and pressure people into boycotting artists they disagree with.
Background Pony #0065
I think the whole censorship on all of this is blowing stuff out of portions by the staff.  
I’m a normal user who surfs here for the normal stuff that we all love, ponies. However some people like posting stuff that they like or just want to make as a joke and these jokes are being taken out of context. Even for me who looks up R34 stuff, I really don’t notice all the Nazi and “Racist” stuff that the Article and people are talking about.  
Now about foalcon and all that other type of stuff, that does bring a valid point. If we’re banning Nazis and Racist stuff, than why not all the rest? Some people says its because the staff like that but not the Nazi and racist shit while others are just saying they’re hypocrites or whatever insult they can pull out of their ass.

I personally really don’t give a shit about any of the shit that people are trying to censor and the only shit I do give is wondering why the fuck other people give that much of a shit about stuff they clearly give a shit about, otherwise they wouldn’t give such a shit in the first place.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I mean I both voted for every image to break a rule (beyond the macros) and if not for trying to figure out a line for ‘hate’ I would want none of them deleted.
Background Pony #715E
@LightningBolt  
Well, you know what they say now, right?. ADAB so PISS some SCAT.

I wish it wasn’t so. I wish the mods could just make solid principles to stand behind instead of voting their own personal preferences and biases every time. It’s clear that this won’t happen though, as we keep seeing absurd loopholes to allow ACAB while disallowing others.
LightningBolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Background Pony #715E  
Again, I don’t like those images either, and staff are trying to figure out a solution and way to be as unbiased as possible. Why not use your filters on those images? Not an ideal solution no, but if it was up to me fully nothing would be deleted. I don’t think it’s worth getting so riled up over them, even if by myself I cannot personally stand seeing them abn wish people stopped making them, but that’s not up to me, people can make whatever, I just wish they took their time to make other things.

Also, really? I like piss, I like scat, you think a silly acronym like that is gonna bother me?

Maybe the intent is to turn me on, and if so, please don’t stop.
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
people can make whatever

Except thats the thing - it feels as if the majority of staff are doing everything in their power to make/interpret rules to only allow the the people pushing for more censorship to publishing what they please uncensored. Even though they’re the only ones who seem to be making charged imagery out of anger, not for humour sake
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@SomeDerpibooruUser  
“the majority of staff” is incorrect. I enjoy none of these and I can say that there are other people on staff who feel the same way. I would be perfectly happy just hiding all the tags related to them for the rest of my life, and now we’re just trying to better define rules that were already around. I’d prefer to not have to at all.
Background Pony #715E
@Background Pony #715E
Again, I don’t like those images either, and staff are trying to figure out a solution and way to be as unbiased as possible. Why not use your filters on those images? Not an ideal solution no, but if it was up to me fully nothing would be deleted. I don’t think it’s worth getting so riled up over them, even if by myself I cannot personally stand seeing them abn wish people stopped making them, but that’s not up to me, people can make whatever, I just wish they took their time to make other things.
Also, really? I like piss, I like scat, you think a silly acronym like that is gonna bother me?
Maybe the intent is to turn me on, and if so, please don’t stop.

No, it’s not trying to bother you. It’s a slogan of our political movement, and thus protected speech. Actually putting it into one sentence was just funny.

If “use your filters” wasn’t good enough before, why would we accept that now as a way of accommodating one-sided censorship? No censorship + filters? Fine. Censorship and no filters? Bullshit but at least it’s consistent. “We censored things from the ‘right’ but not the ‘left’, use your filters on the rest”? Nuh uh.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

PSA: R0 was changed!
@LightningBolt  
You’re the one that’s hellbent on projecting it everywhere. Besides, how can I forget when you wear that little “lemonade” badge? It’s not a patreon badge, just another little reminder of the staff team’s bias. We can have badges for some fetishes (piss, vulvar winking), but not others.

@LightningBolt  
That may have been true in the past but that is undeniably false ever since that Twitter announcement was made on DB’s official account.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@LightningBolt  
Token things like 1 single “your (cop) relative specifically is a bastard”. Meanwhile a picture saying “all cops are bastards, pigs, and should be murdered”, with a beheaded head of a pig stand-in for cop got 50% votes while one with pony Aryanne asking human viewer to breed her to propagate the master race got 63% and Aryanne simply aiming at lehappymerchant gryphon with no blood or deaths (yet) got 69%.

Your insistence on yourself being unbiased just looks like a distraction tactic from the rest of the team being ultra biased.
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Barhandar  
To be fair, I didn’t even know what that one was even doing fully the first time I saw it as I just wanted to avoid it.

All of this is being looked over and discussed, it’s not a definitive thing.

@evan555alpha
You’re the one that’s hellbent on projecting it everywhere. Besides, how can I forget when you wear that little “lemonade” badge? It’s not a patreon badge, just another little reminder of the staff team’s bias. We can have badges for some fetishes (piss, vulvar winking), but not others.

Chill, mate, I didn’t even make the badge, it wasn’t even for or from staff at all, nor does it have anything to do with bias, I didn’t even expect it to come into being ever. Just a cute little badge, nothing more.

@LightningBolt
That may have been true in the past but that is undeniably false ever since that Twitter announcement was made on DB’s official account.

No it hasn’t been, that Twitter post was a mistake and very few staff even had involvement in it at all.  
Not really fair to blme all of us for that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thank you all for your feedback