Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Nonymous
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

You fucked up, TSP.
Personally, I’d prefer to leave politics completely out of it…So hopefully a path that simply ignores irl politics altogether would be possible. And maybe get back to messages we all share from the show itself.

The moderation taking political stances and not just ignoring things themselves is why this whole thing is happening.
Blossomanon

People have been telling you that Derpi has literal Communists on staff for a good long time, now. I don’t know how any of you can possibly be surprised that this is happening.

“Do you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?”
Ogen
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Undesirable
Oh boy, more lies and censorship.  
Get ready for some this round deleted dissent, mass stealth blocks, bans, this thread getting locked, and a wait to see who the mods bend the knee for in the next week or two.
Ember Heartshine

the worst Manechat mod
I love seeing when it becomes obvious who is fascist by who gets offended when fascism is banned.

Not taking a stance is taking a stance. It’s saying you’re okay with hateful ideologies.

There’s no conversation to be had. If you hate someone for their race, social status, income, religious beliefs &c. &c., you’re a bad person. Full stop.
Love Letter

Gen 1 Pony
First they came for the Nazis, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Nazi.
Then they came for the edgelords, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t an edgelord.
Then they came for the conservatives, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a conservative.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up for me.
This is my stance.

This is the dumbest stance possible. Keep in mind, the Nazis literally killed millions in death camps. The poem was about the dangers of allowing Nazi ideology to continue, because it led to actual deaths.

The idea that banning Nazi imagery is somehow going to lead to banning conservatives is… telling on yourself.
Background Pony #2A39
@Ember Heartshine  
I see you’re using dogwhistles. No, not everything is politics, especially not ponies.

@Love Letter  
When a group of ideologically-motivated people in power abuse and change the rules to go after things they don’t like what invariably happened is their targets get more numerous and vague. The poem is still perfectly applicable in its reverse form because now 1) it’s not Nazis in power on this site but people sympathetic with communism and 2) they’ve consistently widened their censorship on a mostly censorship-free site out of political reasons.

If you don’t think even milquetoast conservatives already get labeled as “Nazis” by radicals nowadays then either you haven’t heard about censorship controversies on other platforms or you are exercising selective bias. There is absolutely nothing good about banning cute ponies on a site for cute ponies, particularly not when it’s done for a misguided moral crusade that’s gone down dark paths before. We’re living in an era of increasing censorship and the true rebels are those resisting it, even if it’s for edgy humor.
Background Pony #E07E
I love seeing when it becomes obvious who is a pedophile by who gets offended when pedophilia is banned.

Not taking a stance is taking a stance. It’s saying you’re okay with fucking children.

There’s no conversation to be had. If you support pedophilia you’re a bad person. Full stop.
Nonymous
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

You fucked up, TSP.
@Ember Heartshine  
I love seeing when it becomes obvious who is fascist by who acts like a fascist.

There is no conversation to be had, comrade.  
And if anyone attempts to have one, suppress them.
Infrayellow
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Artist -

@Ember Heartshine  
Im going to fight for other people’s freedom of expression even if it’s an expression I don’t agree with. I can guarantee you the vast majority of people who like Aryanne art are not actually fascists.
Background Pony #E07E
If we ban pedophilia, all the pedophiles will leave. I don’t see a downside. The only reason you would oppose this is you’re a pedophile.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #E07E  
Says the person who self-describes as having a fetish for nazis.

We ban all instances of pedophilic imagery on the site the moment we become aware of it. If you are aware of any images like you are describing, you haven’t reported them, so that’s on you for not helping to get rid of it.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #E07E  
If you are aware of actual pedophilia report it. If it’s just drawings of cartoon horses or just a safe drawing of Rainbow Dash in a box and you report it again you will be banned.

Our rules already cover this sort of content and we do not plan on revising them over this any time soon.
Background Pony #E07E
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - You are in the wrong thread. Stop it or we will ban you.
Background Pony #BA40
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - You are in the wrong thread. This is not a support forum.
Background Pony #7146
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - You are in the wrong thread. This is not a support forum.
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
This seems ridiculous. How anyone can justify banning Nazi imagery while leaving communist images and FOALCON up is beyond me. I think those are much more likely to mess with someone’s head.

I see no reason why people shouldn’t just use filters if they don’t like something and quit trying to police others. All that banning Nazi imagery is going to do is push people to more extreme websites. The fandom isn’t exactly growing and everyone knows who she is. If someone wants imagery of her, they’ll go out and find it. I know I will.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thank you all for your feedback