Viewing last 25 versions of post by Inucroft in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
"[@Datte-Before-Dawn":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878442#post_4878442
)  
And here we see, the free-speech radical confused by reality that unlimited free speech causes just as many problems as too much censorship.

"

[
@Background Pony #B384":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878428#post_4878428
)  
And you are doing that... by defending Nazi content. So all you've done is shot your entire movement in the foot.

I don't care what other's claim. This issue is Nazi content.

So you're defending Nazi content. That is the reality.  
Eveything else is an excuse to validate your stance of defending Nazi content.
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
"@Datte-Before-Dawn":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878442#post_4878442
And here we see, the free-speech radical confused by reality that unlimited free speech causes just as many problems as too much censorship.

"@Background Pony #B384":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878428#post_4878428
And you are doing that... by defending Nazi content. So all you've done is shot your entire movement in the foot.

So you're defending Nazi content. That is the reality.
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
"@Datte-Before-Dawn":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878442#post_4878442

"@Background Pony #B384":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878428#post_4878428
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft