Viewing last 25 versions of post by Inucroft in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
Meanwhile I sit here thinking:

you're defending Nazi content.

NAZI content.

Just take a second and think, is this really something you should defend? An ideology that explicitly murdered millions and triggered a global war?

Something that walking through my local city I can still point out locations that are a result o bomb damage.

Or where I work has a memorial INSIDE the main floor of the site where a bomb detonated.

"

[
@InvisibleInkDoodles":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878353#post_4878353

)

I'm not an insane Free Speech abolitionist, but I support Free Speech. There is a limit, and there are consequences of unlimited free speech.

Too much free speech, like you;re trying to support, is JUST as bad as extreme censorship.
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords

NAZI content.

Just take a second and think, is this really something you should defend? An ideology that explicitly murdered millions and triggered a global war?

Something that walking through my local city I can still point out locations that are a result o bomb damage.
Or where I work has a memorial INSIDE the main floor of the site where a bomb detonated.

"@InvisibleInkDoodles":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4878353#post_4878353

I'm not an insane Free Speech abolitionist. There is a limit, and there are consequences.
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords

NAZI content.

Or where I work has a memorial INSIDE the main floor of the site where a bomb detonated
No reason given
Edited by Inucroft
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords

NAZI content.

No reason given
Edited by Inucroft