Viewing last 25 versions of post by Moonatik in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Moonatik
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For exemplary work, above and beyond the call, helping to sort out artist tags and aliases.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

drank the gender fluid
"[@SC Orion":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4839244#post_4839244
)  
I think the issue isn't that Aryanne "turns people into Nazis" and it's more that trivializing historical Nazis into these leather-clad cartoonish supervillains (as a lot of people seem to do) downplays their overwhelmingly negative impact on history, and may cause people to not take them as the threat they are when confronted with actual Nazis. SorIta's like obscuring "oh god, they murdered millions of people in cold blood" with "haha look at how wacky this crazy nazi is! what a fun guy!". What you say about the Streisand effect is absolutely true though, as I have personally seen opportunist far-right demagogues capitalize on its effects.
No reason given
Edited by Moonatik
Moonatik
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For exemplary work, above and beyond the call, helping to sort out artist tags and aliases.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Da Magicks! - Merited Fine Arts badge with only their own art
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

drank the gender fluid
"@SC Orion":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4839244#post_4839244
I think the issue isn't that Aryanne "turns people into Nazis" and it's more that trivializing historical Nazis into these leather-clad cartoonish supervillains (as a lot of people seem to do) downplays their overwhelmingly negative impact on history, and may cause people to not take them as the threat they are when confronted with actual Nazis. Sorta like obscuring "oh god, they murdered millions of people in cold blood" with "haha look at how wacky this crazy nazi is! what a fun guy!". What you say about the Streisand effect is absolutely true though, as I have personally seen opportunist far-right demagogues capitalize on its effects.
No reason given
Edited by Moonatik