Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #2A39":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834670#post_4834670
)  
Yes. But that's a subject for the thread where we talked about that stuff, or the dev/ops thread, not this thread. I don't have a link to it but you should find it in the Site & Policy forum somewhere.

"

[
@Background Pony #3184":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834676#post_4834676
)  
Can't filter comments. So whatever you are talking about remember that there's more than just filterable images being talked about here. This includes posts to forums and comments on images, too.

"
[edit: also PMs. Lots of those to deal with whatever your solution for the others, so being able to say; 'this is not allowed' in PMs too is needed]

[
@Background Pony #ED09":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834680#post_4834680
)  
You replied to "Depending on the exact thing you are referring to, if something is outlawed in Germany it's illegal for us to host it." If something is illegal for us to host in Germany, how is that a 'groupthink' problem?

If you are instead referring to "[my reply to your earlier statements about the affect this rule change will have on staff workloads,":](https://derpibooru.org/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834636#post_4834636), if you don't believe anything I have said about my own experience of my own personal workload on the site then I don't know what to tell you.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #2A39":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834670#post_4834670
Yes. But that's a subject for the thread where we talkinged about that stuff, or the dev/ops thread, not this thread. I don't have a link to it but you should find it in the Site & Policy forum somewhere.

"@Background Pony #3184":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834676#post_4834676
Can't filter comments. So whatever you are talking about remember that there's more than just filterable images being talked about here. This includes posts to forums and comments on images, too.

"@Background Pony #ED09":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834680#post_4834680
You replied to "Depending on the exact thing you are referring to, if something is outlawed in Germany it's illegal for us to host it." If something is illegal for us to host in Germany, how is that a 'groupthink' problem?

If you are instead referring to "my reply to your earlier statements about the affect this rule change will have on staff workloads,":https://derpibooru.org/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834636#post_4834636, if you don't believe anything I have said about my own experience of my own personal workload on the site then I don't know what to tell you.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves