Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #ED09 in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Background Pony #ED09
"[@Filiecs":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834588#post_4834588
[bq]
)  

>
Because it seems like the rules have changed to allow moderators more power to arbitrarily delete what they see as 'promoting hateful ideologies' and we have no evidence or assurance that this power will not be abused. [/bq]
And

I said before, but I'll repeat it-- a few days ago I MIGHT have seen the slipery slope but given mods the benefit of the doubt, hell, I even somewhat _*agreed_* (or at least didn't see as worth arguing) with the hiding of blm content after downvoting it as it was just a not-actually-censorship slap on the wrist; It seemed like a very small change that wouldn't really affect the content but still removed it from those who disliked it. A few days ago I MIGHT have sat and decided to look at how the situation developed.

But not now. Before you slapped wrists demurely and now you're shooting people in the dick, while espousing some of the most extremist views from the moderation team.
When talking with friends and mentioning this fiasco, the overwhelming response has been people thinking I was joking, that's how stupid the rule is.  
Remember when two years ago it was a _*joke_* that the site had been "freed of all the dissident filth"? Yeah.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #ED09