Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Concerned Users of Derpibooru

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #BA40":](/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834604#post_4834604
[bq]
)  

>
May i suggest making an 'official' thread[/bq]

We did, and it was swarmed by people arguing whether Nazis are worse than Communists, and grinding away at the age-old debate of whether foalcon is pedophilia.

Staff wanted to go to bed, so we locked the thread. People are sleeping or at work now. Maybe the thread will be unlocked today or tomorrow, but first we'll have to figure out whether to wipe out the pages of off-topic debate or simply draw a "Ignore everything before this line" and start again with the same thread.

Maybe we'll make a new thread.

Answer unclear - ask again later.

Either way, THAT thread being locked is not a valid reason to shit up this thread with off topic debate, and no one on staff would mistake this thread as being an official thread.

To be honest I believe I am the only staff member who is even aware of this thread. And if anyone else on staff happens to notice it I bet they'll see all the "COMMUNISM WORSE THAN NAZIS" and will simply leave.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #BA40":/forums/meta/topics/concerned-users-of-derpibooru?post_id=4834604#post_4834604
[bq]May i suggest making an 'official' thread[/bq]
We did, and it was swarmed by people arguing whether Nazis are worse than Communists, and grinding away at the age-old debate of whether foalcon is pedophilia.

Staff wanted to go to bed, so we locked the thread. People are sleeping or at work now. Maybe the thread will be unlocked today or tomorrow, but first we'll have to figure out whether to wipe out the pages of off-topic debate or simply draw a "Ignore everything before this line" and start again with the same thread.

Maybe we'll make a new thread.

Answer unclear - ask again later.

Either way, THAT thread being locked is not a valid reason to shit up this thread with off topic debate.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves