Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Clarification on Derpibooru's policies regarding traced images

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Paradox_Brony":/meta/clarification-on-derpiboorus-policies-regarding-traced-images/post/4569182#post_4569182
If you don't know what rule to use, just use "Other" and explain the problem that you see in the text field, but in general what you're talking about is Rule #1 - If you report an image for Rule #1 and we disagree we'll reply to you and talk with you about why we ruled the way we did. Your question has nothing to do with tracing - please PM me if you still have questions, and please report the image that you think is a problem.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Paradox_Brony":/meta/clarification-on-derpiboorus-policies-regarding-traced-images/post/4569182#post_4569182
If you report an image for Rule #1 and we disagree we'll reply to you and talk with you about why we ruled the way we did. Your question has nothing to do with tracing - please PM me if you still have questions, and please report the image that you think is a problem.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves