Changing the creative direction of our site

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Not-Immortal  
I don’t think there’s a hard line - As long as it’s still April 7 anywhere on the planet, there’s still time. I’ll do another batch of awarding badges when I get up tomorrow and if someone was a little late I think it’ll still be fine.
eqlipse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Not-Immortal  
Oh, that’s good to hear! :D

I posted mine just barely before the cut-off (though I later edited it to have the image directly placed in the message, instead of just a link to the submission) within this tread.

Though, the submission itself was posted before the actual message- 22:26:24, April 6, to be exact ;)

I apologize if I erred in formatting for my forum posts: I’m not really familiar with Derpibooru’s format.
eqlipse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

@Ciaran  
…. aaaannd, case-in-point, I hit “reply” to the wrong forum message on my previous post, mistaking the options at the bottom of a message for being at the top :V
Sana
Artist -

Jão's Girlfriend
In fact I saw the deadline was april 7 at 00:00, but not sure if that means the event ends when day 7 ends or when day 7 begins. Even Ciaran and Celestia seems to say different things about this, I saw a message up there saying there’s still time, but its not up there anymore today (april 7). Well hope everypony get the badges :3 (mine was posted in the morning of april 6 btw)  
Good to know the mod that is going to give us the badges do have a life. Are they ok?
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Sana  
I’m fine, just got done with work, and am headed to bed. If no one else does the badges before I get a chance tomorrow, I’ll finish them up.

@lincolnbrewsterfan  
The Fluttershy one? That’s cute :) I can’t think of any reason it wouldn’t qualify for the badge :)

@Spirited  
The quality of the image isn’t a consideration - just the theme. You’ll be fine - your drawing is funny :)
Chopsticks
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Rice pone
@Ciaran  
Hate to bother your already piled busyness, but it looked like I had a verified Pegasus badge and now it disappeared (unless I was hallucinating or mistaken somehow). That’s the one for drawing a preening image right?

Normally don’t care for badges but this one in particular I think is really neat.
MoonScout
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Less active cuz colege
@Not-Immortal
I don’t think there’s a hard line - As long as it’s still April 7 anywhere on the planet, there’s still time. I’ll do another batch of awarding badges when I get up tomorrow and if someone was a little late I think it’ll still be fine.

Okay thanks for the notice. Hope the badges can be delivered tomorrow. See ya around. :3
Yutah123
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

TwilightLover
Woohoo!

Participated in my first event and got my first two badges!!! :D

Spent a lot of time on my drawings, taking all day – actually never drew much before – but it was worth the feeling of satisfaction and earning those *cough* wonderful *cough* badges. XD

Thanks, Princess Celestia! :3
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
The event is over everywhere on the planet now (that is, it is April 8 everywhere on the planet now), so any images submitted from here forward will be “too late” (unless there’s some extenuating circumstances), so I’m doing a pass through this thread and the uploaded images to take care of any that were uploaded in the last day or two, and any that were missed.

We have to do them by hand, so it takes a while. And with some images there’s two people involved - uploader and artist (and in some cases also the commissioner) so we take a few minutes deciding what to do with each image. And for dozens of images these events are our first chance to verify artists and match unknown artist tags to actual profiles, so for me it’s worth taking the time to get these done all the way.

I’m working through the uploaded images chronologically from oldest to newest - others on staff look for images posted here in this thread, some are working from newest to oldest … so its not unusual for people who uploaded before or after you to have badges - it may seem a bit random, but this way most of the submissions are seen by two or more people, so it kind of helps us audit each other and make sure that no one is missed.

I’ll reply to individual posts later, but if anyone has any questions I’ll be here periodically throughout the day and will try to answer.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@JadeBreeze115  
You’re fine - I just had some IRL stuff going on and couldn’t award badges for a couple of days, but will be working to finish all of them today. Cute drawing :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide