Change/reorder artist links?

Stellarator
Stellarator - For supporting the site
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

User is CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Sorry if there is a solution to this that I’ve just missed…

I have an artist tag associated with my user name, and I just realized that the artist links (newgrounds, deviantart, et cetera) are out of date. They include a couple that I don’t really use, and the primary one I use isn’t first on the list.

I know there must be a way for me to edit this, but I’ll be hecked if I can find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Stellarator  
I can hide the old links (meaning only you and site staff see them) or remove them entirely (meaning they’re actually removed forever) for you if you tell me which ones you wish hidden. The first option is always preferred unless it points to a hacked account, or is a broken link.

Though, next time you want to do this, simply report your own profile with reason “other” and describe which links you wish modified.
Stellarator
Stellarator - For supporting the site
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

User is CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Ah, that makes sense. I will do that next time.

The links and order I’d ideally prefer are twitter, deviantart, then newgrounds, with the others hidden.

If you still need me to do the reporting thing this time I’m happy to do so.

Thanks for the answer! All hail Princess Celestia. :)
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
@Stellarator  
I’ve hidden the links except those you requested to keep. As for the precise order - it’s not fetched in any particular order from the database, so we can’t really reorder them manually. But on the bright side, it looks like the order as it is in the database is not that far off from how you wanted it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide