Canterlot Wedding 10th Anniversary Art Event

Background Pony #4313
The event is now closed!
Thank you everyone that participated. Badges will now be handed out, so hang tight.
No action is needed on your part, I repeat:

No action is needed on your part

We’ll see you again next time!
No action is needed on your psrt, I repeat:
I repeat
FWIW, in the army they use ‘SAY AGAIN’; ‘REPEAT’ means basically to fire again, often artillery, at the same exact spot. :P
So, ideally, it would be ‘I say again’. Unless you want to bombard the heck out of Derpibooru, which is perfectly fine too :D
(Reply 400, yay)
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
It depends who you ask. The best answer I’ve found is
2 STX - start of text
4 EOT - end of transmission
1 SOH - start of the control header
10 LF - New Line
Ostensibly, a zero byte text block followed by a zero byte control header that results in an automatic retransmission of the previous message. Basically, control codes that result in a “repeat”.
It’s not really in the RFCs, but in ISDN this causes a “callback”, AKA a “nudge” where the receiving device calls the sender back, without the sender paying for the call or the call ever being answered because it all happens on the D, or control, channel.
Which, ridiculously, is illegal in Germany I found out the hard way.
Trocadero used this to great effect in Contact, giving a really lonely sense of being cut off and relying on automated systems to ‘echo’ your call. However, it’s not in the RFCs per se, and fans are still trying to come up with their own explanations.
If I remember the story correctly, David Levy wrote this song about Desert Storm (I’m not sure if he was in Desert Storm or if he was memorializing a friend’s story of being there) and the theme fit so well for Red Vs Blue season 13 that they used it.
But because it was originally inspired by an IRL war it doesn’t mesh completely with the show, and so it creates a delicious tension between worlds. Like seeing the real world through the side of a mirror, or out of the corner of your eye, while deeply immersed in a show or a game.
The idea of an automatic repeat, or feeding machines a set of codes to cause auto repeats, like an automated mayday or feeding 8888 to the AT&T Iron Lady, has always fascinated me. It was one of my favorite things about getting deep into the rusty core of the planet’s telecom systems.
There’s poetry in there.
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
It depends who you ask. The best answer I’ve found is
2 STX - start of text
4 EOT - end of transmission
1 SOH - start of the control header
10 LF - New Line
Ostensibly, a zero byte text block followed by a zero byte control header that results in an automatic retransmission of the previous message. Basically, control codes that result in a “repeat”.
It’s not really in the RFCs, but in ISDN this causes a “callback”, AKA a “nudge” where the receiving device calls the sender back, without the sender paying for the call or the call ever being answered because it all happens on the D, or control, channel.
Which, ridiculously, is illegal in Germany I found out the hard way.
Trocadero used this to great effect in Contact, giving a really lonely sense of being cut off and relying on automated systems to ‘echo’ your call. However, it’s not in the RFCs per se, and fans are still trying to come up with their own explanations.
If I remember the story correctly, David Levy wrote this song about Desert Storm (I’m not sure if he was in Desert Storm or if he was memorializing a friend’s story of being there) and the theme fit so well for Red Vs Blue season 13 that they used it.
But because it was originally inspired by an IRL war it doesn’t mesh completely with the show, and so it creates a delicious tension between worlds. Like seeing the real world through the side of a mirror, or out of the corner of your eye, while deeply immersed in a show or a game.
The idea of an automatic repeat, or feeding machines a set of codes to cause auto repeats, like an automated mayday or feeding 8888 to the AT&T Iron Lady, has always fascinated me. It was one of my favorite things about getting deep into the rusty core of the planet’s telecom systems.
There’s poetry in there.
Ok thanks that’s some neat stuff :D
PrincessAsparagus92
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event

Princess of Abundance
Hi there! How are you? I have a question about the badge, since there’s 2 of them do you get to choose which one you want or are they given out randomly?
Princess Celestia
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Administrator
Devops
All events badges should have been issued. Please comment here if you think you should’ve received a badge but didn’t (please note - if you have “Princess of Love” badge, you do not qualify for “Queen of Love”, since “Princess of Love” is the level 2 badge, which is an upgrade from “Queen of Love”. If you, for some reason, would prefer “Queen of Love” instead, please comment here)
Modera
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Princess Celestia
artist tag verification requires link to some social media like deviantart or twitter, but I don’t use any of these, so I didn’t verified it. Though I’ve seen some people links artist tag directly to their Derpibooru profile.
Thanks for the badge, btw.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide