Canterlot Wedding 10th Anniversary Art Event

Background Pony #D361
@Ciek Duo Tigo Ampek Limo Anam Tujuoh Lapan
Man for once, the badges will be delivered when the administrators decide
Apart from the fact that you are the least indicated to be demanding the badge, since what you did for the event or shouldn’t even count since you only used the pony town editor You really didn’t put a lot of effort into the event
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
event is over…
where is badge?
They’re in the oven sweetie, you’ll have to wait till they’re all done and cooled off, we wouldn’t want you burning yourself now would we?
This is the best post in this thread yet :D I love it :3
Maybe, better bake it on microwave than oven.
Ooh yeah :D
MemPrices
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Perfect Chaos
im perfectly fine waiting for the badge honestly, i only joined in on the event as an excuse to make some Cadence pictures
Well I did a speedart celebrating the 10th anniversary of the first appearance of Chrysalis and I noticed later that there was a tag for it. And later the thread was made XD
I don't think Tobirama a good Hokage
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

WORKING ON OTHER ACCOUNT
@Background Pony #D361
Oh wait, REALLY? but since someone didn’t remove my canterlot wedding tags, i didn’t aware to make other canterlot wedding arts beside pony town editor.
Cuz, the moderator just said pony generator and didn’t write pony town also. I mean the moderator just wrote (Screencap, trace). Hmmm, so i will not get badge right?
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
@Background Pony #D361
Oh wait, REALLY? but since someone didn’t remove my canterlot wedding tags, i didn’t aware to make other canterlot wedding arts beside pony town editor.
Cuz, the moderator just said pony generator and didn’t write pony town also. I mean the moderator just wrote (Screencap, trace). Hmmm, so i will not get badge right?
PT is pretty much classified as a “Pony Generator”(aka the character design menu) as you use pre-made assets and models with a hex code colour changer to recolour the assets/character & re-reading the rules, unfortunately it will not class towards the badge as it is classed as a generator as I mentioned before.
Its not the end of the world though, these events are about having fun & the taking part, not begging or being desperate to only get “A badge” which is not what the event is entirely about.
I don't think Tobirama a good Hokage
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

WORKING ON OTHER ACCOUNT
@Lil_VampireCJ
Oh ok, i will not get the badge. But i know i will not get the badge because yeah you know what i did before. I actually wont to beg that badge, i just wondered that the event has ended almost a week ago, but i didn’t see people get their badge. So i asked some questions about that badge. And i know this event was supposed for fun and not for competition.
Also im sorry for my stupidity because didn’t know the rules from this event 🙏
Lil_VampireCJ
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Completely understandable, and about badges, badges are not released “straight away” they are released way after the event is finished, the staff have to make as well as actually script them to work with no bugs & to properly publish the badge to the site before they can even announce nor hand it out to anyone, it takes time to do that. Badges have never had and never will have a guaranteed hand-out date or time they’re published.
Not to mention, the staff also are human cough I mean pony and have actual lives outside of Derpibooru too.
Rainbow Dash
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artistic Detective -

Maybe a little bit wolfy
I think about one more day before we close this event for good! Badges are almost ready and will be distributed once the event is over and we finalize our count
Rainbow Dash
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artistic Detective -

Maybe a little bit wolfy
The event is now closed!
Thank you everyone that participated. Badges will now be handed out, so hang tight.
No action is needed on your part, I repeat:

No action is needed on your part

We’ll see you again next time!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide