Can’t upload, it says pic is already uploaded- it isn’t

Bashi_Hart
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I’m trying to move share of my recent commissions to the site, and one of the alt versions is giving me an error, saying it was already posted. I can assure you it hasn’t been. It’s seeing the “clean version” when this is a “dirtier” version of the pic. Is there a way to get around this?
Bashi_Hart
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dragonpone
Sorry to ask another question, but I think I clicked some red eyeball looking thing on a bunch of hollyhock pictures… now they aren’t appearing in searches so it occurs to me that might not have been a watch button, but a hide button. How do I undo that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide