Browsing through Favorites

Site and Policy » Browsing through Favorites Search Posts
Background Pony #CF71
Is there a way to chronologically see one’s faves from newest to oldest that you faved?
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
Use “my:faves” (no quotes) to view your own favorites, sort using sorting options at the bottom of the page once you search.  
To look through someone else’s favorites, use “faved_by:username” (no quotes), for instance if you wish to see my faves, you can do so via “faved_by:Luna”.
Background Pony #CF71
Okay I got it. But while we’re at it what relevance mean? I see that not just on this website but others too.
Background Pony #CF71
I see. I wonder what would happen if you looked through faves by relevance scoring without any search word.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide