Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Blocking an Inappropriate User

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/meta/topics/blocking-an-inappropriate-user?post_id=4813236#post_4813236
)  
I understand as I've been unfairly blocked from people's DeviantArt pages _*many_* times.

One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from him trying to spread false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to his comments outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, (with links to his comments) they just told me to block him back, which _*would've helped nothing._* Oy vey...

Most recently, a Sonic fan whom was posting false information about Sega, & Sonic comic writer Ian Flynn, and insisting the SonAmy 'ship was "canon," and such. Apparently, anyone disagreeing is a "block" offense as far as they're concerned.  
You'd be surprised how many times I was blocked just for disagreeing politely.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@LightningBolt":/forums/meta/topics/blocking-an-inappropriate-user?post_id=4813236#post_4813236
I understand as I've been unfairly blocked from people's DeviantArt pages _many_ times.

One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from him trying to spread false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to his comments outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, (with links to his comments) they just told me to block him back, which _would've helped nothing._ Oy vey...)

Most recently, a Sonic fan whom was posting false information about Sega, & Sonic comic writer Ian Flynn, and insisting the SonAmy 'ship was "canon," and such. Apparently, anyone disagreeing is a "block" offense as far as they're concerned.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@LightningBolt":/forums/meta/topics/blocking-an-inappropriate-user?post_id=4813236#post_4813236
I understand as I've been unfairly blocked from people's DeviantArt pages _many_ times.

One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from him trying to spread false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to his comments outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, (with links to his comments) they just told me to block him back, which _would've helped nothing._ Oy vey...)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from thim trying to spread false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to his comments outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, they just told me to block him back, which _would've helped nothing._ Oy vey...)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I understand as I've been unfairly blocked from people's DeviantArt pages _many_ times. (

One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from the false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to him outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, they just told me to block him back, which _would've helped nothing._ Oy vey...)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I understand as I've been unfairly blocked from people's DeviantArt pages _many_ times. (One time a guy blocked me, and began talking schmitz behind my back on DA, and because I was "blocked" I couldn't defend myself from the false information that I was a "troll," because I couldn't access his DA page, nor even respond to him outside of it. I reported it to DA admins, they just told me to block him back, which _would've helped nothing._ Oy vey...)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky