Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Blocking an Inappropriate User

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Just my personal take - if there was such a feature, that's speculative.

For now, please report people if they are tangenting to unrelated topics or harassing you. If someone is doing this to you, there's a really good chance you're not alone, and we'd rather talk directly to the person causing the problem to see if there is a way that they can be a better friend (or at least tolerant) to everyone else on the site than have each person on the site who they interact with having to deal with it.

In any case, having staff deal with someone who is stalking or harassing someone else can help save the artist from having to deal with it.

"

[
@Background Pony #FF1A":](/forums/meta/topics/blocking-an-inappropriate-user?post_id=4813021#post_4813021
)  
That seems like a useful feature. For images we already have that with filtering the uploader (where know) and with PMs you can do that PM by PM (although you can't exclude everything from a single person). Perhaps a "Hide this profile" on the profile itself which blocked all uploads, comments, posts, and PMs from that person would help. Although I have no idea what that would mean from an implementation standpoint. Seems like it could add a lot of processing on load.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
Just my personal take - if there was such a feature, that's speculative.

For now, please report people if they are tangenting to unrelated topics or harassing you. If someone is doing this to you, there's a really good chance you're not alone, and we'd rather talk directly to the person causing the problem to see if there is a way that they can be a better friend (or at least tolerant) to everyone else on the site than have each person on the site who they interact with having to deal with it.

In any case, having staff deal with someone who is stalking or harassing someone else can help save the artist from having to deal with it.

"@Background Pony #FF1A":/forums/meta/topics/blocking-an-inappropriate-user?post_id=4813021#post_4813021
That seems like a useful feature.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
PJust my personal take - if there was such a feature, that's speculative.

Fo
r now, please report people if they are tangenting to unrelated topics or harassing you. If someone is doing this to you, there's a really good chance you're not alone, and we'd rather talk directly to the person causing the problem to see if there is a way that they can be a better friend (or at least tolerant) to everyone else on the site than have each person on the site who they interact with having to deal with it.

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves