Viewing last 25 versions of post by Luna in topic Best Derpibooru alternative, in case the worst happen?

Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Luna Best Pony~
"[@Boxless":](/forums/meta/topics/best-derpibooru-alternative-in-case-the-worst-happen?post_id=4969114#post_4969114
[bq="Boxless"]
)  

>
please don't shill them as alternatives for the role that they don't fulfill, thanks.[/bq]

I'd argue, but honestly you're right, for those looking for an archive of "all pony" with all the niché things that the fandom has, my suggestions would almost certainly not cut it. However I'd like to point out that the intention of my post was more to say that it's good to use all the different resources there are, and not rely on one single source. It helps us see content we like that could otherwise have flown under our radar entirely.

I wasn't really trying to "shill" any site as you say, or at least it wasn't my intention, Furbooru came to mind first because I work on it, so I mentioned it. I just don't use or visit many other sites at all, I prefer to stay in a small circle of sites and things that I already know of.... quite ironic, yes I know. And I ended up not being true to the OPs question as a result. However, I can't recommend something that I don't myself use, but I still wanted to see if I can be of any assistance to the OP.

Oh and I use my personal account for things that I think personally, while my staff account is for when I talk on behalf of the site itself.
No reason given
Edited by Luna